Voice commands for live TV don't match OneGuide

Discus and support Voice commands for live TV don't match OneGuide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I, like many others, have an issue with live TV stemming from TWC's recent channel lineup change. However, I can't find anyone who has this particular... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rpalmer919, Mar 21, 2014.

1. rpalmer919
    rpalmer919 Guest

I, like many others, have an issue with live TV stemming from TWC's recent channel lineup change. However, I can't find anyone who has this particular problem... My OneGuide shows the correct channels, but trying to use Kinect voice commands to change
    the channel result in the Xbox attempting to tune to the old channel. For example, our local CBS affiliate moved from channel 1110 to 1209. The guide correctly shows it as 1209, but if I say "Xbox watch CBS", it tries to tune the tuner to channel 1110. I
    have reloaded the channel guide multiple times, with no success. What can I do here?

:)

rpalmer919, Mar 21, 2014
  2. GEEAHMARIE24
    GEEAHMARIE24 Guest
    XBox One language selection?

i was reading your forum and I was doing some research and found the following

support.xbox.com/.../watch-tv-with-oneguide
    at the bottom it clearly states that Voice command availability differs by region. so then hopefully the link will answer some of your questions regarding the language commands.

GEEAHMARIE24, Mar 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Voice commands for live TV don't match OneGuide - Similar Threads - Voice commands live

2. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  3. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  4. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE: Hi My Voice command doesn't work with my headset!! not in career mode or multiplayer. Is there any options to activate? The mic work perfect in xbox mode with Contana!...
  6. F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE: Hi My Voice command doesn't work with my headset!! not in career mode or multiplayer. Is there any options to activate? The mic work perfect in xbox mode with Contana!...
  7. Voice Commands for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice Commands for XAC: Hi, I was wondering how possible it would be to develop something like VoiceAttack for the Xbox app store? If any devs have experience with controller button mapping, any direction would be...
  8. Play/Pause voice commands no longer work for Live tV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play/Pause voice commands no longer work for Live tV: I used to be able to say 'xbox pause' and 'xbox play' to play/pause live TV - it would send the tivo remote code which play/pauses the TV. It was great! This no longer functions - the xbox just...
  9. Xbox voice commands for live tv not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox voice commands for live tv not registering: Ever since the latest update, my xbox will not recognize any voice commands to change to specific channels. The voice commands work for everything else, such as pause, volume change, go home, go...
  10. Live TV, voice commands and store overview.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live TV, voice commands and store overview.: Hello. Please add the "Live TV" functionality for Austria. We have the same language like Germany but in our state the voice commands and the live tv doesn´t work. Perhaps the live tv should...