Voice Commands for XAC

Discus and support Voice Commands for XAC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering how possible it would be to develop something like VoiceAttack for the Xbox app store? If any devs have experience with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ralph_082489, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Ralph_082489
    Ralph_082489 Guest

Voice Commands for XAC

Hi,

I was wondering how possible it would be to develop something like
    VoiceAttack
    for the Xbox app store? If any devs have experience with controller button mapping, any direction would be greatly appreciated. I personally think it would be a great companion to the adaptive controller.

:)

Ralph_082489, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Voice Commands for XAC

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this suggestion. I understand you think certain features should be added for use with the Xbox One Controller or Console. I recommend you submit this suggestion at
    Xbox Ideas when the appropriate Idea drives are "Accepting Suggestions". Give it a try there and let us know how it goes!
  3. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  4. WeariedPython61 Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller

Will use the XAC for Dpad and buttons for other functions.
  5. Haakan Win User

How do I use 'Xbox.. Record that"

6. USARMYMILITARY Win User

Kinect commands

Thema:

Voice Commands for XAC

1. Voice Commands for XAC - Similar Threads - Voice Commands XAC

2. Kinect and voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect and voice commands: This is an issue i’ve been seeing a lot and would like if this could be looked into. While i’m watching video wether it be on YouTube, watching TV on the OneGuide, and watching a movie on the...
  3. My kinect wont turn on with voice command

in XBoX on Windows
    My kinect wont turn on with voice command: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  4. Hey Cortana Voice Commands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Cortana Voice Commands: I've been having an issue with the voice commands. Some of them that used to work fine no longer work. I don't know if Microsoft has removed them or if something is wrong with my Kinect. It works...
  5. Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana will not turn xbox on recently. Other voice commands work normally.: Cortana has recently stopped being able to turn my xbox on. For years I have been able to use voice commands with my Kinect to turn the console on and in the last month or two Cortana will not...
  6. "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox Go to Settings" voice command does not work after fresh reboot.: Dear Microsoft Support staff, Hi, I'm an Xbox One user bought the system a few days ago. I'm very much impressed by the performances of Kinect voice commands. So I've tried a lot of things, and...
  7. "Xbox..." voice commands & OneGuide broken in last night's update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox..." voice commands & OneGuide broken in last night's update?: I have a day one xbox one and have used voice commands since the beginning... They have always for me. I also have our cable running through it... also working since the beginning. PROBLEM #1...
  8. Xbox Select Voice Command Disabled or Gone for Good?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Select Voice Command Disabled or Gone for Good?: I have read a few posts on this same topic and have yet to see a good response from Microsoft. I am paralyzed and purchased the Xbox One to control my TV. Power, volume, channels, etc. I found...
  9. XB1X voice commands New Zealand

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1X voice commands New Zealand: Hi there, just "upgraded" to XB1X from XB1 with Kinect and discovered that local Xbox voice commands no longer work because there is no hole to stick the Kinect into! Cortana is not available in...
  10. voice command

in XBoX on Consoles
    voice command: before i buy does voice command work on x box one x? 9e0f496a-0b67-4d18-bb98-59c163bbbb86