Voice commands italian

Discus and support Voice commands italian in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello When will be released the xbox feature in Italian? Still waiting 511d5c77-3cb0-452c-98e8-290421d49c39 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Federico "FeP77" Paci, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Voice commands italian

Hello

When will be released the xbox feature in Italian?

Still waiting

:)

Federico "FeP77" Paci, Jun 7, 2014
  2. danielexxxx
    danielexxxx Guest
    Enable Kinect

Hello, I tryed to enable Kinect voice command but there is a warning saying to specify local setting for kincet voice recognition. I'm Italian and I didin't find anywhere these local setting... can anyone help me? Have I to set the XOne to english language?

danielexxxx, Jun 7, 2014
  3. IC-434
    IC-434 Guest
    Halo 3 Language

I'm having this too and it's incredibly annoying. I'm in italy, so looks like i'm stuck with italian voices? What if i were only here temporarily and didn't speak italian? I've heard the italian voices for a few seconds, got horrified and closed the game.

IC-434, Jun 7, 2014
  4. IC-434 Win User

Halo 3 Language

I'm having this too and it's incredibly annoying. I'm in italy, so looks like i'm stuck with italian voices? What if i were only here temporarily and didn't speak italian? I've heard the italian voices for a few seconds, got horrified and closed the game.
  5. JoeMounsysavanh Win User

Play in Italian?

Yeah do it, I played through a 2nd time in Italian and the voices were great.
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  7. Haakan Win User

How do I use 'Xbox.. Record that"

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Turning off voice commands completely

Voice commands will only work if you have a kinect or a headset. Cortana has to be turned on first before you use her voice commands, and if you do not have a kinect, then the Xbox voice commands will not be turned on.
Thema:

Voice commands italian

1. Voice commands italian - Similar Threads - Voice commands italian

2. Turning off voice commands completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turning off voice commands completely: People might say im paranoid, whatever i would just like to know how to completely turn off any and all voice commands. I dont play online so dont need mic. 4607ab2f-4f5c-4223-b9a0-36cabacc0c96
  3. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: I’m interested and looking forward to it. Change can be good but guess we’ll find out in the fall. 8febc638-b252-4b21-9678-f9d4de5f368d
  4. New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE: Hi My Voice command doesn't work with my headset!! not in career mode or multiplayer. Is there any options to activate? The mic work perfect in xbox mode with Contana!...
  6. F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2018 voice command Xbox ONE: Hi My Voice command doesn't work with my headset!! not in career mode or multiplayer. Is there any options to activate? The mic work perfect in xbox mode with Contana!...
  7. Voice Commands for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice Commands for XAC: Hi, I was wondering how possible it would be to develop something like VoiceAttack for the Xbox app store? If any devs have experience with controller button mapping, any direction would be...
  8. Kinect and voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect and voice commands: This is an issue i’ve been seeing a lot and would like if this could be looked into. While i’m watching video wether it be on YouTube, watching TV on the OneGuide, and watching a movie on the...
  9. My kinect wont turn on with voice command

in XBoX on Windows
    My kinect wont turn on with voice command: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  10. Hey Cortana Voice Commands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Cortana Voice Commands: I've been having an issue with the voice commands. Some of them that used to work fine no longer work. I don't know if Microsoft has removed them or if something is wrong with my Kinect. It works...