Voice Feedback?

Discus and support Voice Feedback? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have XO7 Turtle Beach headsets and they work great. The only two issues I have having are that the controller disconnects from time to time which it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JerodR-5206D158-130E-4DF6-BCE1-75F0C79932EB, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Voice Feedback?

I have XO7 Turtle Beach headsets and they work great. The only two issues I have having are that the controller disconnects from time to time which it has done at random since the beginning. Also, there is no voice feedback using the adapter. I contacted
    Turtle Beach and they said that the issue is not the XO7's but that the adapter does not have voice feedback unfortunately.

Has anyone heard of an update for digital surround through the controller, and/or when the voice feedback function may be coming?

Thank you..

:)

JerodR-5206D158-130E-4DF6-BCE1-75F0C79932EB, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Couldn't they have added a few more voice actors?

Then they should have used six voice actors with some range to their voices.....some people can do a multitude of voices. I can do about 10 distinct voice characters by myself.

BizarroMantis, Mar 18, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Reporting an impostor

It would go under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message / Voice Message / In Game Voice / Voice Chat. You would select Text Message in this case for each of those messages and block communications with them afterwards.

HassanB, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Seannibal Win User

No voices

Unfortunately this did not solve the problem. When I turned up the volume I was able to hear something of the main voice-over, but this was nothing in comparison to the loudness of the music and sound-fx. My sister alsof mentioned that she experienced the
    same problem with some other games.
  5. UnyoBro Win User

The Voices

@DarthLama - If you figure anything out don't forget to let the rest of the people know. Here's a link to the 76 page help topic about it on Biowares site. In there is a link to the homebrew solution that I was talking about.

social.bioware.com/.../9684873

@Deathshead- Thanks I'll give that a shot.

@back on topic- I like the exchange betwee the Batarian and the stupid human in the docking bay housing all the refugees. I'm not sure if it ends suddenly or if I somehow missed the conslusion. Seems like it ended after the Batarian finally lost it and told
    him to shut up, is there more?
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

The Voices

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

No update caused this so I doubt clearing the cache will help. But I'll try that, how do I do it again? Also that won't delete anything important right?

[/quote]

To clear your system cache, go to Settings on your dashboard and then select the tab marked 'Settings'. Then scroll down to 'Storage' and select that. Highlight your Hard Drive and at the bottom of the screen you'll see the 'A' (Select), 'B' (Back) and 'Y'
    (Device Options). Hit 'Y' then scroll down to 'Clear System Cache'. A pop up window will appear titled 'Maintain Storage Device' and will ask you if you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage device. Select 'Yes' and hit 'A'. It won't delete
    any game files etc, but recent patch files and such will be deleted, however, just put a game disc in the tray and close it, connect to Xbox Live and you'll be asked to download a patch to be able to play it. Download it, and it's done.
  7. DarthLama Win User

The Voices

Yeah, you're right, it's off topic. My apologies to the OP. If I can find any fix for it UnyoBro I'll send you a message.
  8. DarthLama Win User

The Voices

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I stop and listen to all the people talking. Now I have several little stories I can't resolve because the game won't work, it's irritating.

[/quote]

I have heard you mention it before but I'm not up to speed. What problem are you having that keeps you from playing?
Thema:

Voice Feedback?

1. Voice Feedback? - Similar Threads - Voice Feedback

2. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  3. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?: Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just...
  4. I was banned from voice chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from voice chat?: [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile....
  5. Weird voice message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird voice message: So basically me and my friends were messing with voice messages and one turn in to a weird voice a chinese or like some weird language and now we are freaked out anyone can tell what it means?...
  6. Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?: What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app anyways... submitted by /u/Gyzr13 [link]...
  7. Voice feedback on chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice feedback on chat: Whenever I start a group in the chat and say something my voice keeps repeating (depending on the number of people that have in the group) If you have 3 people my voice repeated 3 times. I already...
  8. Stop voice feedback please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop voice feedback please: Ever since the last update on Xbox One, there is a guy's voice saying everything I highlight. It is extremely annoying, and I can't find the option to turn off the voice. It is on the xbox home...
  9. XBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice 4b6dd0e9-c674-48a7-9c1f-bd9aa922fb23
  10. Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One Stereo Headset have voice feedback?: I bought one yesterday and I am not sure if I did something wrong but I cannot hear my voice when I talk, well it sounds very faint. I was wondering if there is any way to fix this...