Voice overlay idea

Discus and support Voice overlay idea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if it would be possible to add gamer pictures to Xbox overlay and to add a option to voice overlay,this option would be to pick between... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Epic4ssassin117, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Voice overlay idea

I was wondering if it would be possible to add gamer pictures to Xbox overlay and to add a option to voice overlay,this option would be to pick between showing the gamer picture and gamer tag or both at the same time.This might be a dumb idea but I think it would be nice when your playing with friends

submitted by /u/Epic4ssassin117
    [link] [comments]

/u/Epic4ssassin117, Jul 25, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

Problem with Parties

it would appear that there is a glitch with the overlays for notifications (achievements and invites) and the voice overlay (displaying GT of person talking in Party)

if the Power Cycle doesn't work, for a workaround you could turn off the voice overlay in the Party (press the XB button to bring up the side bar then highlight Party and press A then highlight Voice Overlay and switch it to Off)

you can also turn off individual notifications to minimise the disruption to your gaming (although you'd probably want to keep invites and messages on)

hope this helps
  3. General Nasty Win User

XBox One HDMI Passthrough Question....Does It Have To Be On?

I understand that, I'm just wondering if for some reason it will be required to be on, since the entire idea of the hmdi in/out feature is to include the use of the voice commands on the kinect, the new overlay, etc. I'm just not sure if being on will be
    a requirement because of that.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

you can move the overlay around. the same overlay is on mixer streaming through xbox. I agree something needs to be added/changed like an option to hide it. you can voice your opinions and give feedback here - xbox.uservoice.com
  5. Sicarius254 Win User

Xbox and TV Audio/Video hang for 20 seconds every time I change the channel.

I am having the exact same problem and would love to see how to fix this! I love the voice controls and xbox overlay for my cable but the lagging is really annoying!
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Connecting My Dish Network reciever to Xbox One console...

No, the xbox one can be off if you like and the HDMI signal will just pass through...if you plan on using voice controls and channel guide overlay then probably have to leave it on...
Thema:

Voice overlay idea

1. Voice overlay idea - Similar Threads - Voice overlay idea

2. No more voice chat against more then 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more voice chat against more then 8 people: Hello, we try to play Forza 7 as multiplayer and even when we are more then 8 people we get disconnections to the 9th and next players. We use this game as cross platform, some players have PC,...
  3. Voice Assistant redirect

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Assistant redirect: System is redirecting to download groove music even though voice Assistant recognized the dictation as load Spotify. Not sure if insider related or not but I haven't had this happen before this...
  4. Xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice chat not working: Why cant i talk on my xbox in a party. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. Ive tried different controllers and headphones so it is not my controller. Ive also looked through my...
  5. XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE plays Spiderman Far From Home with visually Impaired Voice Over: I just purchased spiderman far from Home. when played, it has visually impared movie description turned on. I control for it does not show up under subtitle and language controls. other movies...
  6. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...
  7. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and the removal of said program. The problem is that voice-to-text is now gone and I am in the Preview Omega program which...
  8. Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App now has Voice Chat which is different to Party Chat. You initiate Voice Chat...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  9. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  10. Audio voice over an Xbox 360 movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio voice over an Xbox 360 movie: I have an Xbox 360...NOT AN XBOX ONE!!! I have purchased several movies that I am unable to watch because when they start playing there is a voice that narrates EVERYTHING. I have seen multiple...