Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work

Discus and support Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I say xbox but nothing happens I'm french submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work

/u/FandeZelda42, Jul 25, 2019
  2. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  3. Aliman1 Sr Win User

Why is Microsoft sellig us a half baked product ?

I understand Master J 007,there are a few people on this forum that have praised the Kinect so much and have spouted off about how the Kinect will revolutionize gaming on the XBOX 1. But yet a simple thing such as voice command is giving Microsoft problems.

Look it`s advertised with this thing and it doesn`t work properly in 8 of the 13 countries it`s being released in, NOT GOOD !
  4. JP Black Fenix Win User

I need help with my xbox

That doesn T work the GWG don T appears
  5. BusGod Win User

Voice chat - COD Ghosts

RanDog is correct- However, I don't believe anyone "Lied"- it was an error to assume Kinect voice chat would work. CoD does no,t at this time, support voice chat with Kinect.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why do the Xbox One Games for Gold suck so badly?

Did anyone say he can`t voice his opinion???

I certainly didn`t, i told him if he doesn`t like them don`t download them, very simple.

He has as much right to say he doesn`t like the free games as much as i have to say anyone complaining about free stuff sounds like a spoiled little brat.
Thema:

Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work

1. Voice reconisation by Kinect doesn t work - Similar Threads - Voice reconisation Kinect

2. Voice chat, in game audio issues only with Xbox players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat, in game audio issues only with Xbox players: Suddenly am unable to hear/talk to other xbox players during games or chat. Can still communicate with ps4 players. Nat is open, crossplay enabled, updated controllers, tried different...
  3. Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.

in XboX Insiders
    Support for voice recording in game clips and usage of USB microphones.: Hello guys, Until 2017 I've owned a PS4 for a short time of two years and there are two things which are very annoying for me and I think it would be a good thing to support those features. 1.)...
  4. How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?: I use the Kinect camera for streaming [with a headset for the mic,] and it keeps on picking up commands that I haven't said and I want to disable this. However, I do not want to turn off the...
  5. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat: I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it keeps saying 'something went wrong with your...
  6. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.: I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the...
  7. how to get voice in clips/recordings

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recordings: hi, so i'm trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in recordings. every method ive seen to do this is outdated because of the xbox update. if anyone could help it would...
  8. how to get voice in clips/recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get voice in clips/recording: hi, im trying to start a youtube channel and i would like to have my voice in the recordings. every method ive seen for this is outdated. plesse help! 6bb608aa-e36c-48cc-bfae-d17ca6d20b23
  9. Mic won’t register my voice on parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic won’t register my voice on parties: Hey ya’ll. So, this will mostly be a copy-paste of what I was going to post as “feedback”, before I backed out and decided the forum would be better. Everything was working perfectly fine in...
  10. I got voice banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got voice banned: Hi, I got voice banned today because of something stupid. I was saying you watched me get eaten by an ape dude and then auto corrected ape to raped. Please fix your system xbox. And make sure you...