Voice volume control?

Discus and support Voice volume control? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know if anyone else is having issues with hearing people correctly but I am. They are very soft spoken or, at times, I do not hear them at all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jokersvirus, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Jokersvirus
    Jokersvirus Guest

Voice volume control?

I dont know if anyone else is having issues with hearing people correctly but I am. They are very soft spoken or, at times, I do not hear them at all when they are clearly transmitting. I know they could be using their kinect mic and depending on how far
    or close away they are will determine the strength of their voice while transmitting. My question is this: Just like in the Xbox 360 is there or can there be an option put in to where only voice chat comes through the headset and game audio stays on my TV?

:)

Jokersvirus, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Meyloh
    Meyloh Guest
    Voice chat issues

The only area I could find that had an option like that was to go under Preferences --> Voice, which then had options of Voice output, Game Volume, and Voice Volume. Both volumes set to max, output set to headset. Nothing has improved through switching them
    however.

Meyloh, Mar 14, 2014
  3. MrL0st
    MrL0st Guest
    TB X12 + adapter problems

So I updated my controller and what not. Plugged everything in as required.

The game volume wheel on the headset doesn't work. There isn't two channels of audio (game and voice) how it normally functioned on my 360. The chat volume wheel only works to adjust the game/voice volume. So if someone is in my party i can't hear them unless
    i crank up the chat volume wheel which results in turning up the game volume as well.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

MrL0st, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Meyloh Win User

Voice chat issues

The only area I could find that had an option like that was to go under Preferences --> Voice, which then had options of Voice output, Game Volume, and Voice Volume. Both volumes set to max, output set to headset. Nothing has improved through switching them
    however.
  5. Respected1989 Win User

Gears Of War 3 Tritton AX180 Stereo Headset problem

Thanks for you reply HalfChaosnova. To my knowledge, the voice volume wheel, on the headset, only adjusts the volume of other gamers "voices" and not the threshold of sound that picks-up my on voice (which is essentially the problem). If that makes sense!
  6. Darkon X Win User

Razer Chimaera 5.1 audio problem?

have you guys tried setting the voice volume to number 10 in the XBOX guide menu? Just press the XBOX button at any time then go all the way to the right and go to voice chat (I think that's what it's called) and make sure the Voice volume is set to 10,
    you could also lower the game volume so that the game volume automatically lowers any time someone speaks; I'm not a fan of it but it works. You need to make sure the voice output is set to 'speakers', otherwise the game volume feature won't do anything.
  7. Apparel x Win User

cant hear anyone in party chat but they can hear me started today after my ban

Have you tried to going to the voice settings and making sure its turned up? If not press the XBOX guide button (the button located between the start and back button) then go to Settings> Preference> Voice. There you
    will be able to...

*Adjust Voice Volume

*Adjust Game Volume

*Voice Output
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

Better headphone for hard of hearing

And also with headsets like the Turtle Beach, you can independently adjust in-game voice and sound volumes, ie, you can turn the game sounds volume very low or even off while turning up the in-game chat/voice volume.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/
Thema:

Voice volume control?

1. Voice volume control? - Similar Threads - Voice volume control

2. Xbox User Voice

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox User Voice: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I want to submit an idea to the Xbox User Voice on Reddit. (I'm doing this on my tablet.) The thing is, I don't seem to be able to post it. I have...
  3. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  4. Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Volume up/down voice commands don't work with Sony STR-DN1080 receiver: I have a Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and want to control the volume with my Xbox One S. I'm able to control the power and mute/unmute the receiver, but volume up and down do not work. This happens...
  5. Voice commands "Volume up" and "Volume down" doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice commands "Volume up" and "Volume down" doesn't work.: The volume up and volume down command doesn't work on my current tv. It recognises the command but not following the command. The voice command has work in the past on my previous television but...
  6. Xbox Fitness - Can't hear the trainers voices, their volume is too low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness - Can't hear the trainers voices, their volume is too low: Hello, My console recently updated Xbox Fitness to the latest Content Update - Package Name: XboxFitness_2014.10320.0.0_x64_zjr0dfhgjwvde. As the subject says after the content update was...
  7. Xbox One and Sonos Play Bar - Voice Control for the volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Sonos Play Bar - Voice Control for the volume: Does anyone know if the Sonos Play Bar can be controlled by the xbox. ie does 'Xbox Volume up' work? thanks in advance 9981a87f-0dcd-47d8-a1c1-d85a0b7c604b
  8. Voice Chat Volume Too Low (Since Controller Update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice Chat Volume Too Low (Since Controller Update): Hello, I have somekind of a wierd problem which I have not been able to solve yet. Not with researches on the internet, the xbox live support nor anything... so I decided to post about it in this...
  9. how come you can't turn voice volume to zero on the dash for all games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how come you can't turn voice volume to zero on the dash for all games?: on 360 there was a setting in Preferences where you could turn voice volume to zero. This would mute everyone in every game you played. But on Xbox One I can't see a similar setting - you have to...
  10. media remote volume failure and xbox power off yes promp not working with voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    media remote volume failure and xbox power off yes promp not working with voice: I got the new media remote and it works fine but the volume refuses to work unless its a feet or less in front of the console just wondering if i got a faulty controller and also when i say xbox...