Volume on Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Volume on Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In settings / kinect & Devices / devices & Accessories / ... , the volume option for the controller is grey ed out. What can i do to sort this so i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColeyXG, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ColeyXG
    ColeyXG Guest

In settings / kinect & Devices / devices & Accessories / ... , the volume option for the controller is grey ed out. What can i do to sort this so i can select this option?

:)

ColeyXG, Feb 9, 2019
  2. PlaidLeaf981 Win User

My Uverse remote will not control my Denon AVR-2112ci volume

Unfortunately there is nothing blocking it. My Uverse remote will control the XBox volume but not receiver. The following is a link to a similar situation: www.avsforum.com/.../xbox-one-snap-tv-game-volume-control-issues

Smart Glass and all of my other remotes control the receiver volume without issue. The only thing I can think of is a bad remote code but I cannot find the code for my receiver to manually input to Xbox.

At a lost and frustrated not being able to use my Uverse remote for volume.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Volume control - help please!

Hey GrayDrop634995!

Apologies for the delayed response! If you are wishing to send volume control signals to your Xbox One console, it will need to be via Kinect 2.0 or an IR blaster. There isn't a way to control volume through USB.

Here is more information on what you will need to
    control volume through the Xbox One console

Hope that clears up any questions you have! :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Turtle beach

xoFOUR-

Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

High-Performance 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Lightweight & Comfortable

Fold-Flat Ear Cups Sit Easily on Your Shoulders

Enjoy for Mobile Gaming*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.

XOSEVEN--Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

Swappable Speaker Plates

Premium 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Noise-Isolating Memory Foam Ear Cushions

Mobile device compatibility*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.
  5. Rage Warrior Win User

Xbox On vs Roku

I may control the volume of your tv box since it plugs in to the Xbox One.
  6. jetsafl Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Volume Problems

I have this same issue with the remote not always controlling the volume on my Sony sound bar. One other thing I noticed besides the hit or miss volume control is that my Xbox won't change the volume either through remote control or voice control for the
    first 5 or so minutes after the Xbox starts. Going to try to unplug and restart to see if that fixes the issue but I agree very annoying, the remote works ok besides that.
Thema:

1. Volume on Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Volume Controller

2. XBox One Controller Volume Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller Volume Greyed Out: My son’s headset for his xbox one suddenly stopped working and we thought it was simply a broken headset. So i bought him a brand new Xbox One headset but it doesn’t work. Tried to adjust the...
  3. Party volume controls

in XboX Insiders
    Party volume controls: So I've been running into this alot lately where some party members are beyond quite or overly loud in xbox live parties, sometimes at the same time. This makes reducing volume a tough choice...
  4. Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low: Not sure if this has been asked I had a hard time searching for it, but I have a "gaming headset(not xbox) connected to an xbox controller, that is plugged into a PC, yes I game entirely with a...
  5. volume controls and on/off tv controls through xbox no longer available

in XBoX Accessibility
    volume controls and on/off tv controls through xbox no longer available: i got a bigger tv in my room, so moved my smaller one into my sons room. my smaller tv worked fine with the xbox in my room. it turned on and off with the xbox, my volume controls and such worked...
  6. Volume option greyed out on settings for controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume option greyed out on settings for controller: My the mic icon has had a line through it. On settings Kinect and devices for the controller the volume button is greyed out. I have different headphones and no luck. Any advice please?...
  7. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  8. Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working: My sons headphones and mic have stopped working and the microphone icon is always crossed out. The headphones have been checked on other devices and work. I have seen forums saying to go into...
  9. No volume on headset connected to controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    No volume on headset connected to controller: We have lost all headset volume on our xbox one s. we are connecting the headset directly to the controller which itself is connected to the box. We have checked a few video/audio settings but all...
  10. Volume control on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume control on Xbox one controller: Trying t o control my stereo volume with my controller cant find a setting to do it without talking to the Xbox is there an app i can use 5e8828ff-81ec-434b-800d-c6ad007e4049