Volume on Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Volume on Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In settings / kinect & Devices / devices & Accessories / ... , the volume option for the controller is grey ed out. What can i do to sort this so i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ColeyXG, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ColeyXG
    ColeyXG Guest

In settings / kinect & Devices / devices & Accessories / ... , the volume option for the controller is grey ed out. What can i do to sort this so i can select this option?

:)

ColeyXG, Feb 9, 2019
  2. PlaidLeaf981 Win User

My Uverse remote will not control my Denon AVR-2112ci volume

Unfortunately there is nothing blocking it. My Uverse remote will control the XBox volume but not receiver. The following is a link to a similar situation: www.avsforum.com/.../xbox-one-snap-tv-game-volume-control-issues

Smart Glass and all of my other remotes control the receiver volume without issue. The only thing I can think of is a bad remote code but I cannot find the code for my receiver to manually input to Xbox.

At a lost and frustrated not being able to use my Uverse remote for volume.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Volume control - help please!

Hey GrayDrop634995!

Apologies for the delayed response! If you are wishing to send volume control signals to your Xbox One console, it will need to be via Kinect 2.0 or an IR blaster. There isn't a way to control volume through USB.

Here is more information on what you will need to
    control volume through the Xbox One console

Hope that clears up any questions you have! :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Turtle beach

xoFOUR-

Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

High-Performance 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Lightweight & Comfortable

Fold-Flat Ear Cups Sit Easily on Your Shoulders

Enjoy for Mobile Gaming*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.

XOSEVEN--Wireless to the Xbox One™ Console

Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One™

Game and Chat Volume Mix Controls

Swappable Speaker Plates

Premium 50mm Neodymium Speaker Drivers

Noise-Isolating Memory Foam Ear Cushions

Mobile device compatibility*

*Not all features available with mobile game devices including game and chat volume mix control.
  5. Rage Warrior Win User

Xbox On vs Roku

I may control the volume of your tv box since it plugs in to the Xbox One.
  6. jetsafl Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Volume Problems

I have this same issue with the remote not always controlling the volume on my Sony sound bar. One other thing I noticed besides the hit or miss volume control is that my Xbox won't change the volume either through remote control or voice control for the
    first 5 or so minutes after the Xbox starts. Going to try to unplug and restart to see if that fixes the issue but I agree very annoying, the remote works ok besides that.
Thema:

1. Volume on Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Volume Controller

2. Volume control on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume control on Xbox one controller: Trying t o control my stereo volume with my controller cant find a setting to do it without talking to the Xbox is there an app i can use 5e8828ff-81ec-434b-800d-c6ad007e4049
  3. Ear buds that I can control volume with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ear buds that I can control volume with?: I have a good set of Turtle Beach 700 that I use all the time. Sometimes, I can't wear them because they mess up my hair. I need to find a good set of ear buds. Ideally they would be amplified,...
  4. Xbox One-s Controller Volume Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One-s Controller Volume Greyed Out: I bought a new Xbox One S for my son for Christmas, he recently got an online game and wanted to use voice chat so I bought him a headset with mic. When I plug the headset in to the controller...
  5. Brand new Xbox one s controller won’t recognise headsets and volume greyed out in settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one s controller won’t recognise headsets and volume greyed out in settings: got xbox one s sport controller,headphones worked for 2 days then nothing wont recognise any headset,but if i use an xbox one x controller with my xbox s and headset no problem,volume setting...
  6. Volume option greyed out on settings for controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume option greyed out on settings for controller: for the last 12 months the mic icon has had a line through it. On settings Kinect and devices for the controller the volume button is greyed out. I have bought 3 new sets of headphones My little...
  7. Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one talon media remote isn't controlling volume???: I have a view sonic monitor that i am attempting to use with this remote, I went into device control and synced my xbox one with my monitor and it gave me a remote code, but when i try to change...
  8. I can’t adjust the volume on my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t adjust the volume on my Xbox one controller: I cant adjust the volume on my xbox on e controller, when i go into the adjustment there is know where to adjust, i have a new set of recon 200 headphones and i acnt hear anything trough them, it...
  9. when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.

in XBoX on Windows
    when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.: I want to plugin my x-box controller to my PC and play on my PC with a controller but when I plug it in it switch's to a different sound then my headset and I have no volume....
  10. Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted: Pretty new Xbox One S (3 months or so), but somehow my headphone sound is gone. I have tested with both iphone ear buds (they used to work plugged directly into wireless controller) and with a new...