Vortex Clan

Discus and support Vortex Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are looking for cod and battlefield players. We are on yt youtube.com/thelegitvortexclan Preferred mics but If its broken than its all good, GT has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLanTsZ, Mar 29, 2014.

1. SLanTsZ
    SLanTsZ Guest

Vortex Clan

We are looking for cod and battlefield players. We are on yt youtube.com/thelegitvortexclan Preferred mics but If its broken than its all good, GT has to get changed, and preferably mature players. Message Vortex Royalt or Vortex Ray

:)

SLanTsZ, Mar 29, 2014
  2. Cannot purchase Xbox live gold

in addition to the above

in the firefox error console i get the following

14:04:17.458 "Vortex: APISuccess" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:17.479 "Vortex: PurchaseReviewStart" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:19.107 "Vortex: PurchaseConfirmation" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:19.754 purchase-gw.xboxlive.com : server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555

14:04:21.928 "Vortex: APIFailure" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:21.940 "Vortex: PurchaseResponse" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:21.965 "Vortex: PageAction" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:24.400 no element found 40185:1

14:04:24.410 "Vortex: APIFailure" emberApplication. << -- this has appeared everytime i get the oops something went wrong page

as i have said i've tried using different browsers with no joy and have even sent a message to xbox support via twitter, but still no response.

stelersnake270, Mar 29, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    this is intolerable

^

On Vortex by any chance? ; )

Mafivee, Mar 29, 2014
  4. stelersnake270 Win User

Cannot purchase Xbox live gold

in addition to the above

in the firefox error console i get the following

14:04:17.458 "Vortex: APISuccess" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:17.479 "Vortex: PurchaseReviewStart" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:19.107 "Vortex: PurchaseConfirmation" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:19.754 purchase-gw.xboxlive.com : server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555

14:04:21.928 "Vortex: APIFailure" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:21.940 "Vortex: PurchaseResponse" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:21.965 "Vortex: PageAction" emberApplication.min.js:1

14:04:24.400 no element found 40185:1

14:04:24.410 "Vortex: APIFailure" emberApplication. << -- this has appeared everytime i get the oops something went wrong page

as i have said i've tried using different browsers with no joy and have even sent a message to xbox support via twitter, but still no response.
  5. Mafivee Win User

this is intolerable

^

6. Noble 29 Win User

this is intolerable

[quote user="Mafivee"]

^

[/quote]

Haha I was actually referring to one of our games on Exile, but yes, that game on Vortex was just terrible. By far the laggiest game I've played on H4.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Scuff pads

i use a titanfall controller with vortex grips
  8. APOCACIDE Win User

this is intolerable

vortex is the worst lag for me-can it be the map somehow?
Thema:

Vortex Clan

1. Vortex Clan - Similar Threads - Vortex Clan

2. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  3. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  6. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  7. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  8. A clan called TSB booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A clan called TSB booted me offline: Theirs a clan called TSB. They boot people offline, take accounts and sell them, that type of stuff. I was playing with some of my friends and 2 members [Mod Removed] joined my party and started...
  9. Gamer tag is fazed vortex. I have a checkpoint on a the on on hard. And I need 5 people. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag is fazed vortex. I have a checkpoint on a the on on hard. And I need 5 people. ...: Fazed vortex. I have a checkpoint at a the on on hard need 5 ppl message me or join 8d356b04-1519-462e-98ec-787dfa241ea7
  10. Vortex is looking for xbox members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vortex is looking for xbox members: If you think you are a good call of duty player then you should think of joining team vortex. We were a team who started in ireland and have branched out to other countries. In this clan you...