Voucher credit not showing in my balance

Discus and support Voucher credit not showing in my balance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have the Xbox app and obviously a Xbox One. I've already redeemed £15 onto my balance but my balance on the Xbox says £1.06 but the balance on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3313, Sep 4, 2019.

1. D3313
    D3313 Guest

Hi,

I have the Xbox app and obviously a Xbox One. I've already redeemed £15 onto my balance but my balance on the Xbox says £1.06 but the balance on my app says £16.06!?

My son now cannot buy the Fortnite battle pass as it still states £1.06 on the console. I have restarted the xbox, signed out and back in but still the balance is incorrect. The only place where I know my voucher has been redeemed is on the Xbox app.

Can anyone help? I've been on hold for 27 minutes to Xbox Support, so as you can imagine I gave up and hung up.

Regards

:)

D3313, Sep 4, 2019
  2. D3313 Win User

Thank you for the reply.

With a closer look it seems the issues lies with Fortnite as the balance on the store is £16.06 but is still £1.06 when my son tries to buy vbucks.

Thanks again for the response.

Kind Regards

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi D3313,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Based on the information that you've provided, if you've redeemed a code for Microsoft Account credit via the Xbox app and can see the correct amount there, you should see the same amount on the
    console if it is the exact same account.

If you've already performed a
    physical power cycle (removing the power cord from the Xbox)
    and the amount still hasn't shown up, you may additionally try

removing the profile from the console
    , restarting, then adding the profile back onto the console to see if it then populates.

Should it not, then I would further recommend that you
    request a call back or a chat from Xbox Support
    so that they may further investigate what has happened. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools required to more directly assist with billing or account issues.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi D3313,

I would recommend getting in contact with Xbox Customer Support over the phone so that they can help you with the transaction and what balance they see on their end since we are not equipped on the forums to help with these type of issues directly.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope you can get this resolved with customer support.
  5. Snodacious Win User

xbox live rewards credits

I also have this issue. I spent 500 x2 on the 10,000 credits and 250 x1 on the 5,000 credits. In my rewards it says redeemed, but the balance does not show up on my pending credits and the balance also hasn't hit my Xbox Live account. But my gem balance
    shows that I purchased those packs. So in all I am missing 25,000 credits.
  6. euj0 Win User

Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Rewards Credits showed up in my balance. Consider this matter closed.
Thema:

1. Voucher credit not showing in my balance - Similar Threads - Voucher credit showing

2. Xbox voucher not honoured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox voucher not honoured: Does anyone know how to help. My son (9y/o) purchased a $15 Xbox voucher. He redeemed the voucher and then tried to purchase a currency pack in the game Fortnite. The game charged him for the...
  3. Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?: Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery exploding, and not being able to buy a replacement...
  4. Xbox live gold voucher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher: We have now tried to activate a 1 month free voucher and its says it has already been activated but my son tried to play fortnight and its not working. Please what can we do?...
  5. Voucher code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voucher code: Hi My son has scratched the silver foil on his xbox giftcard and managed to remove some of the code? Will there be anyway I can get a new code using the other codes on the card to possibly prove...
  6. Voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voucher: I received a gold membership voucher but as soon as I try to activate it stated that the voucher is already used. 0986e36f-1c20-4815-b155-d40779692e96
  7. Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working: Hi could someone give me advise please. I bought a 3month membership today i entered it, accepted it but if i want to buy a game on gold subscription it tells me i am not a xbox live gold...
  8. How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft: My 11 year old son bought a Microsoft gift card with his pocket money thinking he could buy games. Unfortunately he bought the Microsoft gold card not realising this was for a subscription. Is...
  9. GREAT BRITAIN xbox store credit voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    GREAT BRITAIN xbox store credit voucher: i purchased an GREAT BRITAIN xbox store credit voucher put i live in ireland and i am unable to use it , is ther e any way of swaping it please bd1b7114-c2f4-400d-a7c0-0e637750bf3c
  10. Brought a voucher but can' tuse it for Xbox live it asks for a credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a voucher but can' tuse it for Xbox live it asks for a credit card: hi everyone just wondering who can help me I brought a voucher from game and tryd to redeem the code for Xbox live the money has gone onto my Microsoft account but won't let me buy a Xbox live...