Voyage of the dead crashing

Discus and support Voyage of the dead crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the last few updates (skip ahead) when I'm playing with 2 light guns, at the end of the first level the game will freeze my system and hard... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/smithfan17, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Voyage of the dead crashing

Since the last few updates (skip ahead) when I'm playing with 2 light guns, at the end of the first level the game will freeze my system and hard crash. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

submitted by /u/smithfan17
    [link] [comments]

/u/smithfan17, Nov 2, 2019
  2. xShyBoo Win User

Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

A lot of people including me have had this problem with sea of thieves I think. Where it just randomly crashes.. I think it's a problem that started when they released the new update because it's not just you 😊 i understand it's very irritating if you're
    in the middle of a voyage or tall tale.

Try hard resetting or just restarting the game completely after it has crashed.. this helped for me but idk if it will for you :c I hope it gets sorted out quickly..

(my friend funnily enough keeps crashing when he grabs a pineapple)
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Surprise!

Dunn is dead, a while back in a car crash.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Voyager Rewards

Hello Pakuricorn1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of the offer. You should see the changes shortly.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

voyager rewards

Hello Luypie,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We see that you have received Credit for the first level of Voyager, but have not yet received Credit for the remaining part of that offer. We have escalated this issue to another team to investigate. In the meanwhile, we
    will adjust your account for completion of level 2, which should result in full completion of the offer.

Regarding your Gems, we see that you have received 400 Gems for your spending since October when Gems were launched. We see that this is roughly 40 more Gems than you are eligible for, since you have only had roughly 360 EUR in spending since October. We
    have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate, but at the current time do not see that you have been under awarded Gems.

Regarding your VIP payback, from the FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Are there any stories, legends or tales that you think would make a great game?

Other tales that might work, if done right:

Homer's The Odyssey

The Voyages of Sinbad
Thema:

Voyage of the dead crashing

1. Voyage of the dead crashing - Similar Threads - Voyage dead crashing

2. Third time posting: Didn't receive my credits for voyager mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Third time posting: Didn't receive my credits for voyager mission: I've posted this issue multiple times and haven't received an answer. I completed the voyager mission last month, but was only credited for the first part. Buying Prey. The achievements didn't...
  3. Voyager rewards eligible purchases not registered

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager rewards eligible purchases not registered: HI, my purchases for the currently running Voyager mission still are not registered even if 10 days have passed since i bought the games. Games were both purchased on June, 18th: Tacoma (Order...
  4. Voyager mission not updating

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager mission not updating: Hi ladies and gentlemen of support, I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating. Because of that the next part, the...
  5. Voyager mission not updating

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager mission not updating: Hi ladies and gentlemen of support, I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating. Because of that the next part, the...
  6. voyager rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    voyager rewards: Can you check the following: I did all parts of the voyager reward on june 2th with titanfall but i still didnt receive my rewardcredits for it Also i didnt receive any gems for spending the 29€...
  7. Voyager Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager Rewards: Hello. I asked you about "Voyager Rewards." I bought "ACA NeoGeo Blazing Star" and "XCOM 2: War of the Chosen". But I couldn't complete a Reward Level 1. Could you look at a my acount?...
  8. Rewards points - voyager rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points - voyager rewards: Good evening. I bought the game Destiny 2 and the expansion and didn't appear to me in my progress. just to clarify, the date I've purchased was 7th, June. Cheers, Carlos...
  9. Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd: Hello. As many others i watched the Mixer on March 22nd and still have not received my skin for the flintlock pistol. I've checked the messages on the Xbox app, and checked the Order History. I...
  10. Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd: Hello. As many others I watched the Mixer on March 22nd and still have not received the skin for the flintlock pistol. I've checked the messages on the Xbox app, and checked the Order History. I...