Voyager mission not updating

Discus and support Voyager mission not updating in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi ladies and gentlemen of support, I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by XanderVantomme, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Voyager mission not updating

Hi ladies and gentlemen of support,

I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating. Because of that the next part, the achievements, aren't updating wich isn't giving me the next credits I'm entitled to. Could you somehow manually
    update my page or credits so that everything is awarded and the mission is complete?

Thanks!

:)

XanderVantomme, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Voyager mission not updating

Hi ladies and gentlemen of support,

I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating. Because of that the next part, the achievements, aren't updating wich isn't giving me the next credits I'm entitled to. Could you somehow manually
    update my page or credits so that everything is awarded and the mission is complete?

Thanks!

XanderVantomme, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Fascist Fish
    Fascist Fish Guest
    Freedom Mission not updating

I am posting this for a second time, because I posted in the other Xbox Rewards support forum and never heard back after a week.

I purchased $29.99 worth of content from World of Tanks and it has not given me credit on the Freedom Rewards. The bar for $30 has no moved, and I haven't gotten a punch on my card. I see the $30 was from month to month, but when I made my purchase in Oct.
    it never moved.

So there is no confusion, this is the mission link: Xbox Live Rewards

Fascist Fish, Jun 27, 2018
  4. Voyager mission not updating

Well I guess rewards support closed shop early. Or are you guys too lazy to respond since you probably read it but lacked responding.

What a disgrace.

XanderVantomme, Jun 30, 2018
  5. Seriously still no answer?

I didn't get myvip deposit as well for last month?

Did you just close the program early or what?

XanderVantomme, Jul 5, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Their Twitter support is still working and have still sent people to the forums, but forum support seems to be MIA. It's being passed on to higher ups that we need support in this forum so hopefully they will post soon.

Smwutches, Jul 6, 2018
  7. Passed on to higher... Let's hope they look into it quickly before they shut it down completely and me missing out on enough credits for a free game :|

XanderVantomme, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XanderVantomme Win User

Passed on to higher... Let's hope they look into it quickly before they shut it down completely and me missing out on enough credits for a free game :|
  9. Smwutches Win User

Their Twitter support is still working and have still sent people to the forums, but forum support seems to be MIA. It's being passed on to higher ups that we need support in this forum so hopefully they will post soon.
  10. XanderVantomme Win User

Well I guess rewards support closed shop early. Or are you guys too lazy to respond since you probably read it but lacked responding.

What a disgrace.
  11. XanderVantomme Win User

Seriously still no answer?

I didn't get myvip deposit as well for last month?

Did you just close the program early or what?
  12. Deano_M_ Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

the sea of thieves gifts and holiday voyages
Thema:

1. Voyager mission not updating - Similar Threads - Voyager mission updating

2. Voyage of the dead crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Voyage of the dead crashing: Since the last few updates (skip ahead) when I'm playing with 2 light guns, at the end of the first level the game will freeze my system and hard crash. Anyone else seeing the same thing?...
  3. Third time posting: Didn't receive my credits for voyager mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Third time posting: Didn't receive my credits for voyager mission: I've posted this issue multiple times and haven't received an answer. I completed the voyager mission last month, but was only credited for the first part. Buying Prey. The achievements didn't...
  4. Voyager rewards eligible purchases not registered

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager rewards eligible purchases not registered: HI, my purchases for the currently running Voyager mission still are not registered even if 10 days have passed since i bought the games. Games were both purchased on June, 18th: Tacoma (Order...
  5. Voyager mission not updating

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager mission not updating: Hi ladies and gentlemen of support, I've done the voyager mission. I've bought prey ,wich I got credits for, but the mission itself isn't updating. Because of that the next part, the...
  6. voyager rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    voyager rewards: Can you check the following: I did all parts of the voyager reward on june 2th with titanfall but i still didnt receive my rewardcredits for it Also i didnt receive any gems for spending the 29€...
  7. Voyager Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Voyager Rewards: Hello. I asked you about "Voyager Rewards." I bought "ACA NeoGeo Blazing Star" and "XCOM 2: War of the Chosen". But I couldn't complete a Reward Level 1. Could you look at a my acount?...
  8. Rewards points - voyager rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points - voyager rewards: Good evening. I bought the game Destiny 2 and the expansion and didn't appear to me in my progress. just to clarify, the date I've purchased was 7th, June. Cheers, Carlos...
  9. Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd: Hello. As many others i watched the Mixer on March 22nd and still have not received my skin for the flintlock pistol. I've checked the messages on the Xbox app, and checked the Order History. I...
  10. Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Flintlock skin after watching Sea of Thieves: Voyage on Mixer on March 22nd: Hello. As many others I watched the Mixer on March 22nd and still have not received the skin for the flintlock pistol. I've checked the messages on the Xbox app, and checked the Order History. I...