VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]

Discus and support VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour tout le monde. Alors j'ai une Xbox One que j’utilise depuis la Chine. Le problème comme vous le savez peut être c'est le great firewall... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClementBouchet, Apr 15, 2019.

1. VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?]

Bonjour tout le monde.

Alors j'ai une Xbox One que j’utilise depuis la Chine. Le problème comme vous le savez peut être c'est le great firewall Chinois que bloque la connexion au Xbox Live. Je passe par un routeur avec un VPN mais je souhaiterais installer directement sur ma Xbox.
    Comment faire? Pour info, le VPN en question est
    celui-ci

[Translation-Hello, everybody.

So I have an Xbox one that I use from China. The problem as you know may be this is the great Chinese firewall that is blocking the connection to Xbox Live. I go through a router with a VPN but I would like to install directly on my Xbox. How to
    do it? For info, the VPN in question is this one]

:)

ClementBouchet, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello ClementBouchet!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you have an Xbox One that is from a different region than where you are trying to use it. Just to clarify, you are able to get access to the Xbox Live features when you have
    your router going through a VPN is that correct? What issues are you having trying to just connect to your wireless network? Give us a bit more information to determine the best solution for your problem.

How to change your country/region on Xbox One

Important

Follow these steps to update your settings to your new country/region, and then restart your Xbox One console. When you make your first purchase in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information.

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Language & location.
    6. Select your new location from the list, and then select Restart now.
  3. dimden() Win User

Не входит в Xbox на Windows 10 [Translation - Not included with Xbox on Windows 10]

Для игры нужен VPN. Это очень сильно уменьшает скорость, нет смысла играть. Спасибо Xbox. (нет)

-----------------------------------

[Translation - For the game need a VPN. It greatly reduces the speed, no sense to Play. Thank you Xbox. No]
  4. AMMARNAEEM Win User

can i use vpn to download a game on demand from a different region

Yes you can use VPN as it is best possible choice to download games from different regions. There are some precautions to get yourself secure from any possible bann. You need to follow 2 important methods in order to setup VPN on your XBox 360.

Method is about Share your Pc's VPN with XBOx360

2nd method is centralize VPN tunnel with router to assemble XBox360 and PC to pass through it.

Follow step by step instructions on how to setup VPN on XBox 360 by keeping all major precautions in mind in order to access different region games without being banned.

Source: http://www.vpnranks.com/xbox-360-vpn-setup/
  5. ArashM88 Win User

0x80a40010

to solve the problem

Just one way of doing this is by connecting to the VPN

It's not possible to set up a vpn for xbox unless you receive vpn as a router
  6. {Parity} Win User

Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN on Xbox?]

Try this
    SITE
    and see if it helps. I don't think you will find and specific recommendations from Xbox.
Thema:

1. VPN sur Xbox , comment faire ? [Translation-VPN on Xbox, how to do?] - Similar Threads - VPN sur comment

2. Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.: Hello everyone! I got a problem connecting to my friends local server! I'm endlessly stuck in the "locating server" screen, my friends say my character does join the server I just can't take...
  3. i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...

in XboX Insiders
    i don't see my spotify icon in my game bar. i really want the widget. granted i used a vpn...: submitted by /u/MeFleaCuzImTiny [link] [comments]
  4. Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...: Bonjour tous, Je voudrais savoir s'il est possible d'installer un VPN sur Xbox. Si oui quel VPN conseiller vous ? Est-ce que les VPN de cette liste sont compatible avec la xbox :...
  5. cant play online when using vpn through my computer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant play online when using vpn through my computer?: hi! I live at a boarding school where the wifi blocks all gaming sites and features during the school time (steam, xbox, ps4 etc...) I am currently trying to use a vpn service (safer vpn)...
  6. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  7. Can you provide details regarding the rules for using a VPN to protect your IP Address from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you provide details regarding the rules for using a VPN to protect your IP Address from...: Can you provide details regarding the rules for using a VPN to protect your IP Address from attackers? 6d06f831-6d56-44a8-aad6-71a1e0780b7e
  8. Connecting Xbox One via Mac Internet Sharing + VPN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One via Mac Internet Sharing + VPN: Hey everyone! I just started using a VPN service with my computers in my home. My wife and I have to use VPNs because of confidentiality ethics for both of our jobs. We want to find a way to...
  9. Battlefield V - Verbindungsprobleme via VPN umgehen zulässig? (Mod Translation: Battlefield...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V - Verbindungsprobleme via VPN umgehen zulässig? (Mod Translation: Battlefield...: Ich habe beim Spiel Battlefield V massiven Paketverlust der auf einen Knoten von Unitymedia zurückzuführen ist. Den EA-Leitfaden habe ich bereits befolgt:...
  10. VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?: Hi all, I recently started seeing more modders and hijackers ( Mr. Invisible ) on MW3. Now, when I start MW3, I get logged out of XBOX-Live, and have to re-sign-in once multiplayer is selected....