VR on console & Pc?

Discus and support VR on console & Pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not really a big fan of it, but it can sometimes be entertaining 9e3130d9-0cdf-45dc-beee-bc2fcffc8e54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T3chnlgydude, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. T3chnlgydude
    T3chnlgydude Guest

VR on console & Pc?

I'm not really a big fan of it, but it can sometimes be entertaining

:)

T3chnlgydude, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox VR soon?

The xbox one generation is not getting VR maybe the next generation xbox consoles get VR but there are no plans for xbox VR at this moment
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

New gamin system

Microsoft already have a more powerful machine due for 2017, which should be more than capable of supporting VR. As for a VR only console, I seriously doubt it. VR isn't for everyone and even VR enthusiasts wouldn't always want to play with a headset on.

In any case, a VR only console would be far to expensive at the moment.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Beat sabers and VR

Hopefully VR will be a thing for the Next Gen console, it would be cool to play VR Chat on Xbox.
  5. NLbawz Win User

VR on console & Pc?

Personally dont like VR in general, prefer regular consoles/pcs as VR is quite bare boned at the moment
  6. Christyna64 Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

I would like to see Xbox bring out a VR Headset with the next gen console. Consoles these days are powerful enough to run VR so Microsoft should release a VR Headset. I don't see the HoloLens coming out any time soon.
Thema:

VR on console & Pc?

1. VR on console & Pc? - Similar Threads - console

2. [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App

in XboX Insiders
    [Request] Diagnostic / Console Health App: Hey all, A lot of the posts I've been seeing here lately could be hardware failures, or they could be issues with a build (bugs / glitches / etc). Would anyone else find it useful to have an app...
  3. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  4. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  5. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  6. headsets no work (console bugged?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    headsets no work (console bugged?): My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this c3e2ae57-bbae-4ab4-af1f-93f7ccd7f04a
  7. Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work!: Xbox 360 Console Connection with Smartglass App on Windows 10 doesn´t work! How could I connect my Windows 10 PC (SmartGlass App) with my Xbox 360 Console? Thx 58c7389e-3e4b-43d7-b373-911e73bdbe25
  8. Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]
  9. Gift a preorder to a friend on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift a preorder to a friend on console: Hello I was looking forward to gift the preorder for Modern Warfare to a friend who plays on Xbox (i'm on pc). I already got some money in my microsoft account yet i cannot buy the game as a...
  10. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...