VUDU UHD Content Not Playing

Discus and support VUDU UHD Content Not Playing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Insider Skip Ahead member here. Latest build (10.0.18975.1006 - rs_xbox_dev_flight.190905-1900). I'm getting a generic Playback Error when trying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fitbabits, Sep 10, 2019.

1. /u/fitbabits
    /u/fitbabits Guest

Xbox Insider Skip Ahead member here. Latest build (10.0.18975.1006 - rs_xbox_dev_flight.190905-1900).

I'm getting a generic Playback Error when trying to play UHD titled on my X1X on the. VUDU apo. Already reported to Microsoft/Xbox.

Anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/fitbabits
    [link] [comments]

/u/fitbabits, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Blue63vette Win User

Movies Anywhere

I like the app, but my UHD videos didn't transfer over from VUDU. Does it not offer UHD streaming yet? Also, where do you get to pick the XMen movie at?
  3. EmbodiedAlarm33 Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

Also, I can play 4K UHD movies using my TV's VUDU app. They look great, with no setting adjustments needed and no stuttering. I've tried multiple HDMI cables, hard resets, turning off smooth motion, unplugging and reconnecting cables.
  4. Britt-3FCEDCB9-AD35- Win User

3D Movie Support

There are many different 3D capable devices available in the realm of home entertainment. Many of these devices allow access to VUDU streaming content. Not all of them are currently able to access streaming 3D content on VUDU. This is largely determined
    by the device manufacturer. VUDU recommends contacting the device manufacturer for questions on this matter.

Finger pointing dilemma.
  5. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Vizio: Vudu HDR and Dolbyvision not working

Hi EMINENT1,

Doing some research I came about this link:
    https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.php?947250-VUDU-UHD-Compatible-Devices-List

In that link an employee of VUDU's marketing team lists the devices that are compatible:

4K Ultra HD playback only

LG 2016 & 2017 UHD 4K TVs

Nvidia Shield TV

Roku 4, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra (paired with a compatible 4K HDTV)

Roku 4K TVs

Samsung KS, MU and Q-Series 4K TVs

Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player UBD-M9500 *Newly Added*

VIZIO P-Series 4K HDTVs

VIZIO M-Series 4K HDTVs

Xbox One S

4K Ultra HD + Dolby Vision HDR playback

Google Chromecast Ultra

VIZIO Reference Series HDTVs

VIZIO 2016 Smartcast P-Series 4K TVs

VIZIO 2016 Smartcast M-Series 4K TVs

LG 2016 & 2017 Super UHD 4K TVs

LG 2016 OLED 4K TVs - G6, E6, C6 & B6 Models

LG 2017 OLED 4K TVs ? W7, G7, E7 C7 and B7 Models

Your best bet to get this added would be to either contact VUDU support, or add a post at the following link so Microsoft knows your interest:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

Hope this helps.
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

4k problems on xbox one s

Here is a problem, Xbox has the Vudu, Amazon, and Netflix app but tye players dont have any of the 4K content i onow they have......cuz i get them through my 2 year old 4K tv's apps of said services. Thats a glaring let down. Not to mention no uhd/4K movie
    rentwls via a download to harddrive or streaming option. This is tye Xbox roll out all over. Simple things that should be glaring inclusuons into a tech of 2014- not to mention 2016. Wah wah
Thema:

1. VUDU UHD Content Not Playing - Similar Threads - VUDU UHD Content

2. Issue with Vudu app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Vudu app: When trying to launch an HDR compatible movie, the screen will show dolby vision activated and not HDR 10 then you will see a quick flash with a green screen. Then an error pops up the the movie...
  3. Skip ahead 2004 breaks Vudu Dolby Vision

in XboX Insiders
    Skip ahead 2004 breaks Vudu Dolby Vision: Bug submitted on console. Since last night's 2004 SA update Vudu now has a playback error on all Dolby Vision titles. It still plays HD and HDR fine. Netflix still plays Dolby Vision titles fine....
  4. Vudu app and multiple charges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu app and multiple charges: Why is it everytime I try to buy a movie on my Xbox one X, using the vudu app, will it charge me 3 times? I buy multiple movies a week and it's starting to get irritating having this happen EVERY...
  5. Vizio: Vudu HDR and Dolbyvision not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio: Vudu HDR and Dolbyvision not working: Vizio (Routers): Vudu HDR and Dolbyvision not working Hi EMINENT1, Doing some research I came about this link: https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.php?947250-VUDU-UHD-Compatible-Devices-List In...
  6. No Prime Video or Vudu for 1-2 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Prime Video or Vudu for 1-2 weeks: Vudu crashes at 'connecting'. Reinstalled a gazillion times, never works. Prime Video sometimes will log in and play for 30minutes or so....then tells me no band with when that's a lie. Then spins...
  7. Vudu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu: It's saying Vudu movie isn't available when I go to rent but I was able to watch the previews no problem. When I check on xbox.com/status like it says, there's no error message saying it's out of...
  8. VUDU and NETFLIX not displaying 4k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VUDU and NETFLIX not displaying 4k: At some point this week, VUDU and NETFLIX stopped supporting 4k for my Xbox One X. Netflix simply doesn't display the 4k option, and VUDU asks if I'm looking to play in 4k, and suggests there's...
  9. Vudu wont stream partially watched movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu wont stream partially watched movies: Has anyone had an issue where VUDU wont stream partially watched movies? I get unable to stream at the moment error when trying to 'resume' but not when 'watch' a new movie is selected. If I...
  10. VUDU does not play movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    VUDU does not play movies: Can't figure out why the VUDU app will not stream my movies for me. They have always worked in the past, but now when I go to bring up a movie through the app, I get a 'Playback Error' that says...