Vulcan surface error in Xbox app for PC

Discus and support Vulcan surface error in Xbox app for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have a few games in my Xbox app that required vulkan-1.dll. I put that in the game folder and the games saw it. Then I get this error: "There... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hayzee56, Nov 25, 2021.

1. /u/hayzee56
    /u/hayzee56 Guest

Hi, I have a few games in my Xbox app that required vulkan-1.dll. I put that in the game folder and the games saw it. Then I get this error:

"There was an error while initializing the graphics driver

Vulcan driver is missing the required instance extension VK_KHR_win32_surface

The game will exit when you click OK."

I have Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 4.3.

I'm just guessing, but I gather the game/s won't go because I need a higher OpenGL. I do have vulcan redist and sdk installed, but don't know if they are doing anything as the games still ask for the vulcan-1.dll file.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,

hayzee.

submitted by /u/hayzee56
    [link] [comments]

/u/hayzee56, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Zohman Win User

Unable to install Gears 5 - PC

Seems like Gears 5 needs to be installed using the Xbox PC Beta App. Please check if your Windows 10 is version 1903 or not. If it is an earlier build the Xbox App does not seem to install. i have this problem with my Surface Book 2 which cannot update to
    1903 due to an issue with that build and the surface line. This means i cannot install the Xbox PC app, and as a result i cannot install Gears 5.

The store on a regular computer links to your Xbox App on PC which shoudl allow you to install it.
  3. Todd9000 Win User

Letters/whole words went missing from board during game on Windows 8 Phone

Have a second set of screen shots if wanted...this was between Surface and Win8 PC where Surface App lost letters on the board even though they were there for the other player and for my on my PC
  4. Hammerboxxx Win User

Smartglass on Windows 8.1 pc will not find/connect to Xbox One

I had an issue where Smartglass would connect to the Xbox One via iOS app, Desktop PC, and wirelessly with my Surface, but not on Ethernet with the Surface. Some forum threads reported success with Router fiddling, so I went in and upgraded the firmware
    on my Australian Netgear DGND3700v2, and it started working after rebooting the Surface and re-signing into the app.
  5. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

The Vulcan

No hammer in there either. The Vulcan is a gun that I die by but cannot get kills with.
  6. spursYIDkid88 Win User

The Vulcan

its good once its gong but takes a couple of seconds to start up and sometimes you just don't have a couple of seconds lol, I think its the only gun not in master of arms, I wonder why???
Thema:

1. Vulcan surface error in Xbox app for PC - Similar Threads - Vulcan surface error

2. I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this...: I've tried resetting my app and even my surface and still getting the same issue and I don't know what i do? 8f672426-dd09-4eb6-9965-9ecbffc2c4ef
  3. Surface Book 3 lag while gaming, has been going on for many months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surface Book 3 lag while gaming, has been going on for many months now.: My Surface Book 3 has never had any problems running games (Genshin Impact, CSGO, osu! etc), but a few months back, has started to have significant lag while running these same games. I used to be...
  4. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro: I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the wireless headset and xbox controllers...
  5. Black Screen on Surface Pro X when using Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen on Surface Pro X when using Cloud Gaming: I've called support a few times to no avail - I'm getting an error stating "Failed to start cloud gaming session" on my Surface Pro X. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted the...
  6. Buying a Microsoft surface

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a Microsoft surface: I would like to know if I can buy a Microsoft hardware like xbox microsoft surface from my xbox credit which I have in my outlook account. 82af569e-3d6c-41e9-beb6-f3320cdfdb56
  7. Microsoft Sudoku Pain on Surface 7 Pro in Tablet Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Pain on Surface 7 Pro in Tablet Mode: Sudoku worked fine on the Surface Pro 7 with caveats. If you had Sudoku in full screen mode, the app would decide the Surface had invalid resolution. Bring out the keyboard, it would work, and you...
  8. Installing Game Pass games on Surface Pro X. Error Code: 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Game Pass games on Surface Pro X. Error Code: 0x00000001: I'm not sure what this code is. I'll be honest I'm sure that is because I'm on a Pro X that is a Windows on ARM, so my guess it is a compatibly issue? If that is the case hopefully, they will...
  9. Microsoft Surface Headphones 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Surface Headphones 2: Hello. I don't know where to open this topic, so I'll do it here. If it's the wrong category, moderators can move it. I am planning to buy some wireless headphones and was thinking to get this...
  10. Xbox app on Surface Pro X

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Surface Pro X: Hi all, I've got a Surface Pro X, and I'm wondering when a compatible version of the Xbox app will be released. Currently, only the Xbox Console Companion app is available, which lacks some of...