Wait for Turtle Beach Stealth 500X...or something else?

Discus and support Wait for Turtle Beach Stealth 500X...or something else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/mobile-headsets/ear-force-stealth-500x/552 I was looking to buy my first headset, then I ran across these. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cichlid-4E4D0488-807C-454F-8156-599F66427537, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Wait for Turtle Beach Stealth 500X...or something else?

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/mobile-headsets/ear-force-stealth-500x/552

I was looking to buy my first headset, then I ran across these. I have a budget of $350 to spend on a headset for the Xbox One. Quality of sound and chat is at the top of my wants, it doesn't necessarily need to be wireless. Anyone have any suggestions for
    anything out already or is any other company releasing anything new? Thanks!

:)

Cichlid-4E4D0488-807C-454F-8156-599F66427537, Aug 13, 2014
  2. dannius
    dannius Guest
    SERIOUSLY?! Not a single wireless headset for xbox one??

There has been a fully wireless headset out for a month, the Turtle Beach Stealth 500X, they are expensive but if it's fully wireless you're after

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

dannius, Aug 13, 2014
  3. PixelPilot
    PixelPilot Guest
    Xbox one wireless headset

The Turtle Beach Stealth 500X headset is out/out very soon. It's pricey though.

PixelPilot, Aug 13, 2014
  4. dannius Win User

SERIOUSLY?! Not a single wireless headset for xbox one??

There has been a fully wireless headset out for a month, the Turtle Beach Stealth 500X, they are expensive but if it's fully wireless you're after

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1
  5. PixelPilot Win User

Xbox one wireless headset

The Turtle Beach Stealth 500X headset is out/out very soon. It's pricey though.
  6. CoopII Win User

100% wireless xbox one headset......How long do I have to wait?

I have the Turtle Beach Stealth 500X... surround sound and 100% wireless and I love the freedom of them.
  7. Chris Lickytung Win User

Where was the wireless headset?

it does suck I know...at the moment the only option to get true surround sound out of the Xbox one is the buy the Turtle Beach Stealth 500x or use the Turtle Beach XP500 from the 360.
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

Wireless headset?

Turtle Beach are releasing a fully wireless head set for Xbox one in late October.

US amazon Earforce Stealth 500X.
Thema:

Wait for Turtle Beach Stealth 500X...or something else?

1. Wait for Turtle Beach Stealth 500X...or something else? - Similar Threads - Wait Turtle Beach

2. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/UwUnator-2000 [link] [comments]
  4. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  5. I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.: So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing solos in Fortnite for fun, then I see a kid...
  6. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  7. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  8. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  9. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  10. unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days: hello. I have been using Xbox products for over 10 years and Microsoft products for longer. I have not found a way to talk to a real person. I requested two call backs and waited days with no...