Wait hold the [mod removed] phone.

Discus and support Wait hold the [mod removed] phone. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is in good standing, and in response to some child saying "reported and blocked" I reply with :" For what you stupid [mod removed[] and xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Atom Alchemist, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Wait hold the [mod removed] phone.

My account is in good standing, and in response to some child saying "reported and blocked" I reply with :" For what you stupid [mod removed[] and xbox suspends my communication abilities? Fine i get it, but why the [mod removed] does it stop me from communicating
    WITH [mod removed] PARTY MEMBERS AND THOSE ON MY [mod removed] FRIENDS LIST?

Seriously Microsoft? I've been one of your [mod removed] ambassadors for [mod removed] years, I've never been suspended before as far as i [mod removed] know. when the [mod removed] did you guys become [mod removed] control nazi's?

:)

Atom Alchemist, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. TenaciousStatue Win User

Thank you so much xbox support

thanx for the customer support microsoft. P.S. I WAS LYING YOU [Mod Removed]!!! IM SEEING THE SAME 30 DAY WAIT [Mod Removed] EVEN ON THE SUPPORT PAGE!!!! HERE WAIT 30 DAYS FOR THE CODE. ALSO THIS NOW INCLUDES THE [Mod Removed] SUPPORT!!! I LOVE IT HAVE
    MY [Mod Removed] PUSHED IN BY YOUR [Mod Removed] WEBSITE!!! ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE ONE $15 PURCHASE! NOW TO WAIT 30 DAYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND THE ACCOUNT GOOD DAY
  4. jxkim Win User

UA investigation - crappy customer service understatement

BIG [mod removed] YOU MS!

was on the phone for 45 minutes waiting for a supervisor. to be told no more xbl for me, and then he hung up on me abruptly. i feel so powerless and now i am officially EX-XBOX. WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE. i've been
    [mod removed] too many times MS
  5. Jerry Ainsworth Win User

what happens when you 'chat with xbox support'

Please call, my phone # is [mod removed] Thank you.
  6. VandeveerSensei Win User

0x8b050033 black screen

Yep same here. Connected to the internet and all of a sudden it said some services arent available. Can only turn off the console by holding the home button. Xbox avoiding phone calls and support. Absolutely the
    [Mod Removed- profanity] thing ive witnessed.
Thema:

1. Wait hold the [mod removed] phone. - Similar Threads - Wait hold mod

2. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

in XboX Insiders
    JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/UwUnator-2000 [link] [comments]
  4. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  5. I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.: So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing solos in Fortnite for fun, then I see a kid...
  6. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  7. Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty BO4 won't load unless I unplug Xbox One S, wait, then plug it back in.: BO4 is the only game I play so I always leave the disc in the xbox. Every once in a while I would get the following error: Insert the game disc We need that to read the license. If the disc is...
  8. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  9. Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been accepted into the alpha program yet or are we just waiting still: submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel [link] [comments]
  10. unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days: hello. I have been using Xbox products for over 10 years and Microsoft products for longer. I have not found a way to talk to a real person. I requested two call backs and waited days with no...