Waiting at the vet this morning, killed some time remote gaming, worked pretty well!

Discus and support Waiting at the vet this morning, killed some time remote gaming, worked pretty well! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TechGuy219 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TechGuy219, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Waiting at the vet this morning, killed some time remote gaming, worked pretty well!

/u/TechGuy219, Jun 11, 2021
  2. xXM3talMonk3yXx Win User

Xbox one console/Remote "Kinda" freezing! Fixes?

Well if you mean Power cycle as in: Turn off the xbox one via my remote and waiting 30 seconds iv done it before and then it works again.

But then it'll just freeze again at some random time i go to the menu ( 1 in 3-4 times Id say )
  3. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Lvl 50 reward

Nice one Bumping for the heads up on the VET bonus, i killed 2 yesterday an noticed some thing on screen about the VET xp an didn't have a clue where it was from/for.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

Is it worth it?

I was on the fence about this game as well but I quite like it. Playing it on the Xbox One is a pretty solid experience. Can't wait for our AU servers to roll out this morning.
  5. ufcmike1 Win User

The DLC

Patiently waiting. Doing some work in the meantime (working remotely/from home today).
  6. AwakenedRussian Win User

Borderlands Advice

Hey Dorwarth, glad to hear you are liking the game! Basically how leveling works is on your first playthrough enemys dont advance past the 35ish area, you would need to start playthrough 2 for them to scale up to you. And for knowing your on the right path,
    just kill kill kill and when you keep dying alot go do some side missions then come back and kill kill kill. Pretty simple. But the game is BEST experienced when you have some kickass teammates backing you up. I am a borderlands Vet, and have every achievement
    for the game (no life, right?) and id love to back you up where ever you are in your game, if you will have me. Just hit me up anytime. And btw every DLC is worth it except the underdome i would research that before purchasing.
Thema:

Waiting at the vet this morning, killed some time remote gaming, worked pretty well!

1. Waiting at the vet this morning, killed some time remote gaming, worked pretty well! - Similar Threads - Waiting vet morning

2. COD MW Season3 offline multplayer stuck in "waiting: loading level"

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD MW Season3 offline multplayer stuck in "waiting: loading level": I can't play all maps after COD MW season 3 update in offline multiplayer mode. 2 maps worked so far and the rest of them got stuck in "waiting: loading level" status at the top....
  3. How do I get signed up for the waiting list for the new series X? I've been an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get signed up for the waiting list for the new series X? I've been an insider...: I've checked the insiders app on my consoles and there's nothing there... submitted by /u/ShiftyShiftIsMyHeRo [link] [comments]
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on loading please wait screen pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on loading please wait screen pc: i recently downloaded Forza horizon 4 and it worked fine for the first day but when i came back the next day i press enter or x and it would start loading and never actually load ive uninstalled...
  5. yakuza 0 won't load past connecting please wait

in XBoX on Windows
    yakuza 0 won't load past connecting please wait: i've tried everything, fron uninstalling to disabling my antivirus. any help would be appreciated since i was on the last chapter :( 9c8d1af4-05e5-4f81-bd8b-2cce32b413fe
  6. I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/plugstart [link] [comments]
  7. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...: [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf
  8. Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x: Why am I unable to place an order and just wait my turn? Are scalpers the only avenue to acquire a new console. I have tried to follow restocking updates but I work weird hours and unable to...
  9. Never received EA PLAY with my XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE. 3 month waiting!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received EA PLAY with my XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE. 3 month waiting!: Even if it is advertised everywhere, it appears in the faq and many other places, I have not received my EA PLAY subscription that was offered. This is my third month and still nothing. It is a...
  10. Wait a full minute error meassage

in XboX Insiders
    Wait a full minute error meassage: Hi was wondering if anyone keeps getting this msg when they first turn on their xbox and then try to start an app or game Will say that if i restart my xbox it then works as it should but is...