Waiting for my credits to deposit...

Discus and support Waiting for my credits to deposit... in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have 19,750 credits waiting to be deposited into my account. The "My Credits" section says my credits into my local currency and "deposit them into... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Stopher Sylvia, May 18, 2018.

1. Waiting for my credits to deposit...

I have 19,750 credits waiting to be deposited into my account. The "My Credits" section says my credits into my local currency and "deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th". Well its the 19th... still waiting... when am I to expect my credits
    to convert and deposit into my account?

:)

Stopher Sylvia, May 18, 2018
  2. 20,000 credits didn't deposit on May 30th

I've been waiting for my credits to deposit to my account since last month. I have 20,000 credits currently.

DAPROBL3MCHYLD, May 18, 2018
  3. problem when depositing my rewards credits to my account

I've been waiting almost 2 months to deposit the credits and nothingI've been waiting almost 2 months to deposit the credits and nothing

uchiha360sasuke, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The next deposit will take place on or before the 30th. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If
    you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 25th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. Ah, thanks for letting me know! The "request early despoit" button disapeared so I was worried something went wrong, haha. I had read the infornation on when the credits are going to be deposited, but I thought it meant that if you get 5,000 credits between
    the 1st and the 15th then they would be deposited on the 15th, not the 30th. Guess I misunderstood the information. Thanks again for the replay.

Stopher Sylvia, May 19, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Stopher Sylvia Win User

The next deposit will take place on or before the 30th. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If
    you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 25th of the next month.
    Ah, thanks for letting me know! The "request early despoit" button disapeared so I was worried something went wrong, haha. I had read the infornation on when the credits are going to be deposited, but I thought it meant that if you get 5,000 credits between
    the 1st and the 15th then they would be deposited on the 15th, not the 30th. Guess I misunderstood the information. Thanks again for the replay.
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  10. uchiha360sasuke Win User

problem when depositing my rewards credits to my account

I've been waiting almost 2 months to deposit the credits and nothingI've been waiting almost 2 months to deposit the credits and nothing
  11. BionicFreak Win User

Reward credits date please help

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been waiting for my 20,549 credits to be deposited, but still nada.
Thema:

1. Waiting for my credits to deposit... - Similar Threads - Waiting credits deposit

2. Wait for my credits to deposit since may 27

in XBoX Rewards
    Wait for my credits to deposit since may 27: can you guys deposit my rewards credits i been waiting since last month for you guys to deposit it and it’s still not here whats the status baf6fbb6-777c-462e-99f0-82040ff344bc
  3. Waiting for my credit to be transferred to me into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting for my credit to be transferred to me into my Microsoft account: Am still waiting !!! I want the 5$ because I have 5000 credits in my Xbox live rewards 08a7f6de-6938-4da2-a9ee-a34005f216bc
  4. Waiting on Xbox Live Reward credits to be deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting on Xbox Live Reward credits to be deposited: I currently have 20,594 Credits in my Xbox Live Rewards account and according to that, I should have received a deposit on the 15th, but have not yet and am trying to determine the status of my...
  5. Waiting on my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting on my credits: today is the 15th where are my rewards credits? d6c87e17-aa63-4a78-a5c6-790a6cd8bc11
  6. Still waiting on my credits to be in my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Still waiting on my credits to be in my account: Hi i looked into my reward and there are some credits still pending since 2015 and 3 years later they're still pending to go into my account does anyone know how i can contact xbox about this?...
  7. STILL WAITING FOR CREDITS TO BE CONVERTED

in XBoX Rewards
    STILL WAITING FOR CREDITS TO BE CONVERTED: I have 10,000 credits that have needed to be converted to currency since the 19th of March 2018. They were suppose to be converted no later than the 30th of March 2018. Well the 30th of March has...
  8. Still waiting on pending credits from the 19th

in XBoX Rewards
    Still waiting on pending credits from the 19th: still waiting on reward points being converted into cash 7399b608-1720-4ec9-ab22-37ee08919dfd
  9. I have credits waiting to be deposited but they still haven't

in XBoX Rewards
    I have credits waiting to be deposited but they still haven't: I have over 15000 in credits but they still haven't been deposited and i'm pretty sure ive had them before the second half of this month. ef45d939-3fcd-4183-865b-c7f7b067c087
  10. Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.: Been waiting for my xbox rewards credits since November 30th, Is there any way I can get this been wanted to use the credits to get some games i see on sale? bf0ed9b1-1db7-41db-97d2-9725d3590a78