Waiting on Xbox Live Reward credits to be deposited

Discus and support Waiting on Xbox Live Reward credits to be deposited in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I currently have 20,594 Credits in my Xbox Live Rewards account and according to that, I should have received a deposit on the 15th, but have not yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SHULK508, May 17, 2018.

1. SHULK508
    SHULK508 Guest

I currently have 20,594 Credits in my Xbox Live Rewards account and according to that, I should have received a deposit on the 15th, but have not yet and am trying to determine the status of my deposit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

SHULK508, May 17, 2018
  2. bettiche16DZ
    bettiche16DZ Guest
    10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month

I have fixed my account ,now the actual account region match the xbox rewards region , waiting my credits points to be deposited.

bettiche16DZ, May 17, 2018
  3. Still got 10,000 Rewards Credits Undeposited

I redeemed 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 Rewards Credits on May 25, 2018, it’s June 16, 2018 and I haven’t even got those Rewards Credits converted to my Microsoft account or even deposited, when will it be deposited or converted because i’ve been waiting for
    a while

MadGamerPro90, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Keep in mind that credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. SHULK508
    SHULK508 Guest
    I've had 20.594 since 05/04/2018

SHULK508, May 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    So they're scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  7. SHULK508
    SHULK508 Guest
    Also, it says that I can request an early deposit, but there's nothing to click on to let me do that, how can I do this?

SHULK508, May 17, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  11. Smwutches Win User

So they're scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.
  12. Smwutches Win User

The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first.
  13. SHULK508 Win User

Keep in mind that credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited
    Also, it says that I can request an early deposit, but there's nothing to click on to let me do that, how can I do this?
  14. SHULK508 Win User

I've had 20.594 since 05/04/2018
Thema:

1. Waiting on Xbox Live Reward credits to be deposited - Similar Threads - Waiting Live Reward

2. Still waiting for Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Still waiting for Live Rewards: Been waiting for months for my points to be deposites in my Account. Last time i asked it was suppossed to be antes error cause i changed my región. Now everyone Is un The right región and still...
  3. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  4. Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday

in XBoX Rewards
    Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday: I bought 2 consoles on Microsoft online store as soon as the promotion was live on black friday... and after calling both Microsoft and Xbox and chatting and emailing... my final answer via...
  5. i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards: hello , live rewards moved long time ago and i left very clearly that i didnt want to move to Microsoft rewards still without any problema on my account i never got the Money from my points and...
  6. Waiting on 3 month Xbox Live code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Waiting on 3 month Xbox Live code: There was a deal that extended to February that stated upon purchasing a 3 month xbox live code from the Microsoft store, I'd get a second 3 month code as i was told somewhere around March 15....
  7. Purchased Xbox Live Gold to receive rocket league , still waiting for code ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Xbox Live Gold to receive rocket league , still waiting for code ...: purchased Xbox live Gold to receive rocket league and still have not received an activation code. According to the customer support they stated that I would need to contact IGN ( Wich I think is...
  8. When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...: Last month I buy a lot of stuff from the store. after awhile they put back a curtain % back for being a curtain level on your Gamerscore and also being a reward member....
  9. i paid live gold 12 months and they say i have to wait but i am waiting during four days, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i paid live gold 12 months and they say i have to wait but i am waiting during four days, ...: i paid my gold and nothing is happening, they told me this problem is in the world. d8490e17-9a18-452f-b41f-138d5636fc85
  10. PROBLEM WITH XBOX LIVE - "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM WITH XBOX LIVE - "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might ...: Hello. I'm an Xbox One owner and one week ago I bought a 12 M Xbox Gold Live card from a store. In the last week I have tried several times to enter my 25 char code, both on my Xbox One console...