Walking Dead season 2 expired code ...

Discus and support Walking Dead season 2 expired code ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So about a month ago microsoft gave out codes of the walking dead season 2 to there most dedicated members i got one but didnt redeem the code since i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FidoXDido, Sep 13, 2014.

1. FidoXDido
    FidoXDido Guest

So about a month ago microsoft gave out codes of the walking dead season 2 to there most dedicated members i got one but didnt redeem the code since i was out of town for a while so now that im back i went on xbox messages and i coudlnt find the mesaage
    ... as it turns out messages on xbox live expire after a month can anyone help me with this ?

:)

FidoXDido, Sep 13, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Sep 13, 2014
  3. MetalGearFloppy, Sep 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Usually codes are not reissued. However, a support agent may be by to help you out. For future reference you can redeem codes on the website here for download later on your console.

onyxishere, Sep 14, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Usually codes are not reissued. However, a support agent may be by to help you out. For future reference you can redeem codes on the website here for download later on your console.
  6. John Dowding Win User

The Walking Dead

7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Next Wave of game releases?

8. SpecOperations9 Win User

Walking Dead Season 2?

Is there a season pass for the walking dead, and would it include season 2?
  9. Bonien2 Win User

Tell tale

Walking dead season 1 and 2
Thema:

1. Walking Dead season 2 expired code ... - Similar Threads - Walking Dead season

2. The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead Final Season controls issue: No controller inputs are working. I am in episode 2, and am supposed to shoot arrows. Left tab to aim, right tab to shoot. No inputs are doing anything. I had a similar issue in episode 1 when...
  3. The walking dead final season not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The walking dead final season not loading: Hi, so I was playing the walking dead normally. Ended episode 1 and then went to play rocket league . so I tried to play again and the game doesn't start when I press A it says connecting to...
  4. Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Season 9 episode still not posted almost a week later: I bought the walking dead season 9 pass before the beginning of the season. The mid season break just ended, and episode 9 aired last Sunday, but it still hasn't posted yet. The episodes used to...
  5. Problems With The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards Compatible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems With The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards Compatible): I'm really upset and frustrated at the moment. A couple days ago i contacted Microsoft about not being able to purchase the 3 remaining episodes of The Walking Dead Season 2 (Backwards...
  6. "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.: I pre-ordered a game that called "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season". I was waiting for episode 2 release which is next week. I heard The company of devs are closing down...
  7. telltale the walking dead season finale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    telltale the walking dead season finale: are they completing the full season because, i bought the season pass and dont wanna feel like i just lost 19.99 for only getting 2 episodes because i just found out there stopping production...
  8. The Walking Dead: Final season unavailable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead: Final season unavailable?: Hi there is anyone else having the issue where the new The Walking dead: Final season is listed as unavailabe? It's release date was today at 12am and just wondering if anyone has any info. Is...
  9. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  10. Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walking Dead Collection Not Allowing Progress From Seperate Season 1 and Season 2: I previously purchased Season 1 and Season 2 of the Walking Dead Telltale Game. They have a promotion that pre-purchasing Season 4 allows you to download The Walking Dead Collection, which has...