Wall shot

Discus and support Wall shot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so in a normal match of rainbow six siege i played as a character named pulse. On the map chalet in the snow Mobil room. I layed down after the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheTe3xM3xGamer, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Wall shot

so in a normal match of rainbow six siege i played as a character named pulse. On the map chalet in the snow Mobil room. I layed down after the preperation faze near (not up against) the wall near the large entry point scanning the wall. Suddenly i began
    taking fire randomly and soon died. I thought at first it was a teammate that was just acting out of frustration. Until i got the play back video. A player by the name of, tlodo , ran up to the front entrance wich is over 30 meters away from my position and
    shot thorough the floor wich underneeth is covered by concrete and bedrock and killed me. I have video evidence ask for my tag and ill send it to you

:)

TheTe3xM3xGamer, Apr 8, 2017
  2. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    Nuketown is Stupid

wall shots are so random, almost as if Im trying to wall shot, it fails, if just by the path of the guy im chasing with a hail of bullets runs behind a wall, it works.....

Buick350X, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Sawed-Off Shotgun Will Ruin Gears 3 Online QUICK

a players technique makes that person a top player basically a skilled wall bouncer that can shot an wall bounce an knows there surrounding

IPlayHard0r4Fun, Apr 8, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Wall shot

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done here or anywhere else.

The enforcement team won't accept video evidence.

Daft Badger, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

Wall shot

1. Wall shot - Similar Threads - Wall shot

2. wall my bingo games were deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    wall my bingo games were deleted: I played three cards all the way until they were fulled. I won a lot of coins, keys etc. The whole page just disappeared without my being credited. I did nothing or touched nothing for this to...
  3. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live This may help with your problem. Xbox 360 Network Ports and Router Configurations for Xbox Live...
  4. Wall hacking cheater exposed dlc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wall hacking cheater exposed dlc 2: Cant even enjoy the new maps without people wall hacking and ruining the game. Here is video of what this hacker "ll DollaDolla l" does to win a game. Just PLAY FAIR please. If anyone can help...
  5. Wall hacking cheater exposed dlc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wall hacking cheater exposed dlc 2: Cant even enjoy the new maps without people wall hacking and ruining the game. Here is video of what this hacker [Mod Removed] does to win a game. Just PLAY FAIR please. If anyone can help with...
  6. Wall hack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wall hack: Recently played against THEONEDEMPSEY21 in a hardpoint game on Hunted. I can't find his gamer tag to report him, but he jumped into the window and through the wall in glitch fashion to kill me....
  7. The Wall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wall: I wish The Wall TV Show would be on Xbox One Xbox Live Online and Offline too for Everyone 9228adbb-b9af-4a20-b605-45baab0294a9
  8. Instalation of my x-box one original on my wall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instalation of my x-box one original on my wall: can y put my consol on the wall vertcally , if y use small braket , without affecting the ventilation. Or am i going to damage my x-box one original just to make it work in a vertical position ....
  9. jumping the wall

in XBoX on Consoles
    jumping the wall: Playing xbox360 for the first time. Last video game i played was Mario Bros in the early 90's. Trying to play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. In the first part, the soldier needs to jump a low...
  10. Enforcement website is like talking to a wall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website is like talking to a wall: I received a reasonable ban for responding to a troll he's trolled all game which I reported then he has the nerve to message me after and I reacted poorly. Then I receive another ban 5 hours...