Walmart proplem

Discus and support Walmart proplem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; That is suck something wrong with the reedom code 1600 points at walmart its say error they having a issue with it they don't sell them nomore. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dumor90, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest

Walmart proplem

That is suck something wrong with the reedom code 1600 points at walmart its say error they having a issue with it they don't sell them nomore. They swip the card on the register its say error,but Microsoft need new redeem gift card code like 20 or 40$ gift
    card not points. Hopefully they well made them better soon?

:)

Dumor90, Mar 16, 2014
  2. RidgyRose595
    RidgyRose595 Guest
    status code 3F4B - 40A3 - 1381 - 0300 - C800 - 0036

me too I have the same proplem if any one now how I fix this proplem please tell me

RidgyRose595, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Dumor90
    Dumor90 Guest
    error code,ip adress,cant connect to internet, and my desktop

I can't connect my internet Xbox live what happen to my widow their any proplem with that or people having proplem

Dumor90, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Walmart proplem

If I'm understanding your situation correctly, you had a 1600 MS points card that you purchased at WalMart but have only recently tried to use and it is coming up as invalid. You are now attempting to take it back to the store, but Wal-Mart no longer carries
    these as MS points have been retired and replaced with currency. Is this correct?

If so, what error message are you receiving when you try to redeem the card?

HyruleBalverine, Mar 17, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Walmart proplem

If I'm understanding your situation correctly, you had a 1600 MS points card that you purchased at WalMart but have only recently tried to use and it is coming up as invalid. You are now attempting to take it back to the store, but Wal-Mart no longer carries
    these as MS points have been retired and replaced with currency. Is this correct?

If so, what error message are you receiving when you try to redeem the card?
  6. MASTER PRO 7777 Win User

Xbox says I'm connected to xbox live but online won't work

It seems to be a big proplem my son ha this proplem to code 0x780 and no help to fix it
  7. peacemaker8888 Win User

Original Xbox Games

can you tell me any way to solve rigion proplem this is not good thing you must solve this proplems
  8. RidgyRose595 Win User

status code 3F4B - 40A3 - 1381 - 0300 - C800 - 0036

me too I have the same proplem if any one now how I fix this proplem please tell me
  9. Falastini1 Win User

dirt showdown not download free

I have the exact proplem, My region is set as the US but currently i am staying in the middle east. Although i downloaded Sacred 3 with no proplems. Please help
Thema:

Walmart proplem

1. Walmart proplem - Similar Threads - Walmart proplem

2. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...
  3. The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...: i am thinking about getting repairs for the second time but the xbox s 1tb would be cheaper to buy than repairing my xbox scorpio x whats yalls opinions and thought on what i should do? Warranty...
  4. People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

in XBoX Rewards
    People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...: lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards. c0b55df5-85c0-4759-baa8-bcbde9b2a062
  5. Lost Walmart receipt with Xbox code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Walmart receipt with Xbox code: I lost my Walmart receipt with the activation code on it and they were unable to help me . Even thoUgh I was just there 20 minutes ago . Is there any way to get the code ??...
  6. Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live from Walmart that was suppose to come with $10 credit that ...: So I purchased a Xbox Live 3 month code from Walmart that included a $10 xbox store code. While I instantly received the 3 month code, I never received the $10 store credit. I have contacted...
  7. Just bought xbox one minecraft at Walmart but it's old version??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just bought xbox one minecraft at Walmart but it's old version??: Hello I recently got an Xbox one finally. I have been an Xbox live member since approx 2001. I have owned xbox, xbox 360 and now finally xbox one. I upgraded to get access to all the newest games....
  8. NEW XBOX ONE PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION LIMITED $499 AT WALMART

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEW XBOX ONE PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION LIMITED $499 AT WALMART: Okay so I woke up this morning to go to class and I went online to look for a place to purchase an xbox one x around next week. I was scrolling down and I saw the project scorpion edition for $499...
  9. Lost Walmart receipt with Xbox code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Walmart receipt with Xbox code: I lost my Walmart receipt with the activation code on it and they were unable to help me . Even thoUgh I was just there 20 minutes ago . Is there any way to get the code ??...
  10. Anyone pre-ordered the Scorpio Edition from Walmart?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone pre-ordered the Scorpio Edition from Walmart?: Just curious to see what others got for their estimated arrival. 9df2f721-b2eb-418f-b1c1-dad033c0c899