Want a refund

Discus and support Want a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I recently bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and it keeps crashing my Xbox. A friend of mine is having the exact same issue. No other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrDaemon, Nov 20, 2020 at 6:52 PM.

1. MrDaemon
    MrDaemon Guest

Want a refund

Okay, so I recently bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and it keeps crashing my Xbox. A friend of mine is having the exact same issue. No other game does this for either of us. I requested a refund through the normal webpage and it said that I’m not
    eligible because it was “consumed”? It hasn’t been 14 days since I bought it, nor have I ever had this issue with previously refunded digital games and I had played them just as much. I paid £65 for the cross gen and I would appreciate if I could get a refund
    for something that isn’t working. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I literally can not get into contact any other way.

I’m trying to request a callback but it won’t let me do so.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

WANT REFUND!!!!!

You would need to contact support directly and speak to billing about a refund.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

If your account region was set to a region where the game is available, it would let you purchase the game. It just didn't know you were not in that region until you actually downloaded the game.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

want refund

Hey there 90skid,

If you accidentally purchased the same game using 2 different accounts, I don't believe you will be able to get a refund but you can try calling
    Phone Support and inquiring about it.
  4. xX90skid300Xx Win User

want refund

is it any way to gt my game back free
  5. Daft Badger Win User

want refund

Sorry but you will not get a refund.It will be in the download history of the account that bought it.Items don't just dissapear from your download history.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Want a refund

To inquire on a refund you will need to contact xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
Thema:

Want a refund

1. Want a refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request: Requested a refund it was approved on 11/15 but i have yet to receive my funds. How long does it take after it has been approved 3950bc2c-521e-46db-b685-15facf3409e8
  3. XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...: Greetings to the community. First of all I would like to make clear that I have tried already to solve the issue but nothing came out in the end. So I would like to issue the problem here. At...
  4. Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work: Where is my refund on Cold War? The game doesn't work properly. How much should I wait? Until 14 days has passed so you can have an excuse...like you did with fifa 21? Its not enough that my 6...
  5. Refund approved but no money back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund approved but no money back?: Hello. I had recently bought a game and asked for a refund for certain reasons and the refund was approved but I didnt get my money back. Does it normally take time to get the money back or what...
  6. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Hi I bought watch dogs legion. And I want a refund for the game cause it is not saving at all so I can't keep playing the game. And I was told I am not entitled to a refund this can't be right. I...
  7. I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...: I finally found my password to java after years and I check it and it says I have a code for windows 10 minecraft and i just bought it a few months ago please can someone help me I really need...
  8. refunded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded game: In my order history my game is refund but I have not receive any of my money back 9d1bf98d-0a33-4302-ab37-30c181e7900a
  9. Refund Denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied?: My kid bought watchdogs and played it a bit before i got home i requested a refund and got denied soooo what can i do... am i just screwed because some guy ina office says so with out a care or do...
  10. Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds: My brother purchased 2 games and I requested a refund 4 days ago it said maximum wait is 3 days I am worried I won't get a refund 9e63715a-be91-4f2a-9bb9-b78f37b915b8