WANT MY MONEY BACK

Discus and support WANT MY MONEY BACK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not had xbox live for over 1 1/2 years and am still being charged. I want my money back and I want to talk to someone. This was suppose to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JerryDugat, Apr 15, 2019.

1. JerryDugat
    JerryDugat Guest

WANT MY MONEY BACK

I have not had xbox live for over 1 1/2 years and am still being charged. I want my money back and I want to talk to someone. This was suppose to be cleared up a long time ago.

:)

JerryDugat, Apr 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Want my money back!

This is an older thread. Please create a new one detailing your issue or contact phone support for more assistance.
  3. claobv Win User

Want my money back!

COBRANÇA INDEVIDA . EU NÀO AUTORIZEI UMA COBRANÇA NO MEU CARTÀO DE CRÉDITO DIA 09/09 U$39,35 . QUERO MEU DINHEIRO DE VOLTA .

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. XBOX LIVE USED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. [Mod removed]
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Want my money back!

The people who work on the forum don't have access to billing IIRC, you'd need to contact support via phone or chat. That being said purchases are non-refundable per the Terms of Use so you're pretty much out of luck. I'll second the idea of deleting,
    clearing cache and re-downloading. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest deleting, downloading OTHER things to take up the same space the game download is taking up, then re-downloading the game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

WANT MY MONEY BACK

6. II M0Z II Win User

Want my money back!

Looking across the forums some people have had issue but not many.

Try deleting and downloading the full version again – ensure to keep your saves.

Could be worth deleting any dlc as this has caused a couple of issues, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running through download history.

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
Thema:

WANT MY MONEY BACK

1. WANT MY MONEY BACK - Similar Threads - MONEY

2. Microsoft ate my money(again)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft ate my money(again): I turned on recurring billing for Funimation Premium and paid for it using my Microsoft Account balance, but i still have none of the benifits of premium. Help! 0241fc32-8318-4c11-a642-d0d514bed92d
  3. Free money code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free money code: I think the fact microsoft randomly chose people for free money is a complete and uder unfair way of rewarding people plz fix this 0f3f09b8-6fde-4abe-936f-24a3be70dcca
  4. Попытка снять деньги! [Mod Translation - Trying to withdraw money!]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Попытка снять деньги! [Mod Translation - Trying to withdraw money!]: Здравствуйте! Я не использую Xbox и не делал никаких подписок вообще. Почему у меня с карты пытается снять 1899 грн, если никаких подписок вообще нету? [Mod Translation - Hello! I do not use...
  5. Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Geld zurück nach einer Stornierung? [Mod Translation-Money back after a cancellation?]: Ich habe letzten Freitag (29.11.2019) ein Spiel im Microsoft Store gekauft (für 24,99, runtergesetzt von 49,99) Als dieses bezahlt wurde (mit GiroPay) habe ich es runtergeladen und eine kurze...
  6. Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!: Hi I need help I was playing need for speed heat and the game suddenly crashed and took me to the home screen so I relaunched the game and 3 synchronizing pop up.so I get to the menu and chose to...
  7. adding money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding money to a child account: hi, I would like to add money to my childs account but it only shows as dollars? how do I change from dollars to pounds? or does it not matter? thanks! 9929afb7-0a1f-45de-b037-8ead501a7562
  8. I wrote off the money, but did not give the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wrote off the money, but did not give the game: Hello, a few minutes ago I bought Far Cry 5 and two DLC for the game Kingdom Come. The money from the debit card was debited, but the order was not issued and the games in the library did not...
  9. Game Pass PC scamming me out of my hard earned money (again)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC scamming me out of my hard earned money (again): Xbox game pass for pc has scammed me out of at least 5 euros now, I had more than enough money for 4 months of game pass pc (first time getting game pass PC) then it asked me to do a backup...
  10. Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money: This is actually sad when all these people saying xbox does not give out perm bans for no reason, then explain this, there are so many people perm banned for either nothing or something that a...