WANT MY MONEY BACK

Discus and support WANT MY MONEY BACK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not had xbox live for over 1 1/2 years and am still being charged. I want my money back and I want to talk to someone. This was suppose to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JerryDugat, Apr 15, 2019.

1. JerryDugat
    JerryDugat Guest

WANT MY MONEY BACK

I have not had xbox live for over 1 1/2 years and am still being charged. I want my money back and I want to talk to someone. This was suppose to be cleared up a long time ago.

:)

JerryDugat, Apr 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Want my money back!

This is an older thread. Please create a new one detailing your issue or contact phone support for more assistance.
  3. claobv Win User

Want my money back!

COBRANÇA INDEVIDA . EU NÀO AUTORIZEI UMA COBRANÇA NO MEU CARTÀO DE CRÉDITO DIA 09/09 U$39,35 . QUERO MEU DINHEIRO DE VOLTA .

I WANT MY MONEY BACK. XBOX LIVE USED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. [Mod removed]
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Want my money back!

The people who work on the forum don't have access to billing IIRC, you'd need to contact support via phone or chat. That being said purchases are non-refundable per the Terms of Use so you're pretty much out of luck. I'll second the idea of deleting,
    clearing cache and re-downloading. If that doesn't work then I'd suggest deleting, downloading OTHER things to take up the same space the game download is taking up, then re-downloading the game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

WANT MY MONEY BACK

6. II M0Z II Win User

Want my money back!

Looking across the forums some people have had issue but not many.

Try deleting and downloading the full version again – ensure to keep your saves.

Could be worth deleting any dlc as this has caused a couple of issues, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running through download history.

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
Thema:

WANT MY MONEY BACK

1. WANT MY MONEY BACK - Similar Threads - MONEY

2. Account money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account money: When i put the prepaid xbox gift card pin in i Accidentally pushed back and it says it have the money but it says i have to complete the prosess but it doesnt tell me how so how do i complete it....
  3. Xbox refund status - no product or money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refund status - no product or money: Xbox refund status - no product or money 500$ + tax was spent on my xbox kn vbucks. I teport the situation to xbox support abiut the money being gone and no product. I sent in video proof. I do...
  4. money disappears from wallet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    money disappears from wallet: Hi, I bought 2 gifts cards of 20€ for my brother xbox account but after he bought fifa 19, he still had 7.50€ left. But when he wanted to buy something else, the money was gone without any...
  5. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.: i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving...
  6. Received money 11 times

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received money 11 times: I received 11 times money from my card for xbox game pass. I want to be refunded email:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] [img]...
  7. Geld zurück Money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geld zurück Money back: Ich habe mir vor 2 Wochen Red Dead Redemption für meine XBOX360 geholt möchte gern mein Geld zurück haben. I´ve bought 2 weeks ago Red Dead Redemption for my XBOX360 and now I would to have my...
  8. I did not get my money back. Refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my money back. Refund.: I demand a to get my money back after I requested a refund and it got accepted however I never got my credit even after saying it has been added to my account. My refund got accepted on may 17 if...
  9. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  10. Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?: Basically I purchased 1 year xbox live through my telus account and I got charged twice. 4ab7a4d0-2d56-4eb3-8f42-294702658878