Want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card instead of credit card

Discus and support Want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card instead of credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Plzzz microsoft help me i want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card but it always fails because i dont have credit card i cant buy it. Plzz i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rahultandan, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM.

1. rahultandan
    rahultandan Guest

Plzzz microsoft help me i want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card but it always fails because i dont have credit card i cant buy it. Plzz i want to buy ot woth my debit card help.

:)

rahultandan, May 3, 2021 at 8:42 PM
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @rahultandan I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation.

I recommend checking the link below to update your payment option and if you are still facing payment issues, please access the second link:

Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support.

However, if you are facing issues, please Contact us | Xbox Support.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Alexios E. Xirokosta Win User

purchasing

Hi CJ!

No, you don't need obligatorily a credit card in your account.

I don't know exactly what you mean, but, to buy products in the Microsoft Store, it is, you need either:

1. A credit card

2. A debit card

3. A gift card

4. An Xbox Game Pass subscription (ultimate or normal subscription) for PC or Xbox.

I hop I've helped.

Good day!
  4. KindGryphon Win User

charged account, cannot purchase gold membership

You cant use your accounts currency balance to purchase xbox live or use xbox live trial. You have always had to have a credit/debit card on file in order to use trials offered on the xbox or to purchase membership.

If you want to use a trial thats being offered on the dashboard or purchase gold membership on the dashboard youll need a credit or debit card on file.

Otherwise you will just need to buy an xbox live gold membership card instead
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox live not working

I know you might not want to but you could try doing an Xbox Live Gold membership card instead of a credit/debit card for now and later changing it back.
  6. Tegan_2002 Win User

XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING

What if you dont use paypal and are using a debit card instead, does this issue still apply to those who are using a debit card to pay for Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold?
Thema:

1. Want to buy xbox game pass for pc with debit card instead of credit card - Similar Threads - buy game pass

2. Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC - How to buy for a child: I am struggling to buy a PC game pass for my son. On his PC it says ask and adult. I can’t see how to them buy from my account. I have started a subscription but it seems to have set up on my...
  3. hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hey bro, I can't buy the game pass of xbox: I want buy the gamepass with my balance of 5 BRL, but the xbox is wanting my credit card that I don't have. What can I do? btw the gamepass is 5 BRL. 323762ce-00fd-4bb3-946d-6ed72c42e130
  4. buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription: if i go to the shops and buy a game pass ultimate subscription do i still need to add a credit card when redeeming that subscription and downloading games on the game pass? i really don't want to...
  5. Unable to launch Fortnite on Xbox One S without it prompting me to buy Game Pass / Live Gold ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Fortnite on Xbox One S without it prompting me to buy Game Pass / Live Gold ?: My Game Pass Ultimate Subscription recently expired. I heard that at the end of February, Microsoft made it so you no longer need Xbox Live Gold to play certain games, such as Fortnite. So at...
  6. Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my account that has game pass ultimate to buy a non-gamepass version of the same game...: My sons and I want to play Ark. I have our 2 Xbox systems set up to family share. I would like to host a dedicated server from a PC. I understand that I cannot use the game pass version on the PC...
  7. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass Ultimate: The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.Change your Store region The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to...
  8. Buying Game Pass for a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Game Pass for a child account: I have my children on a family account and I want to purchase my son a game pass subscription, but when he signs on and tried to purchase it it says he needs a parent to do this for him, and give...
  9. Confused about Buying DLC for Game Pass Games

in XboX Insiders
    Confused about Buying DLC for Game Pass Games: Sorry in advance, I'm sure this is a pretty basic question. My son recently got the Xbox Series S and Game Pass. One of the games he is into is Injustice 2. He wants to unlocked the additional...
  10. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8