Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed

Discus and support Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft support team somehow when i create my original Microsoft account it was under UK . I need to migrate it to AE (United Arab Emirates)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haitham Ibrahim Mohamed, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

1. Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed

Dear Microsoft support team

somehow when i create my original Microsoft account it was under UK . I need to migrate it to AE (United Arab Emirates) but the region is not listed in the migration page . can you help with this matter ?

Really appreciate it

:)

Haitham Ibrahim Mohamed, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:36 AM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Haitham,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with migrating to a new region. As others have already stated, UAE is a support region and that location should be listed in regional/location settings.

How do you use the Xbox Live service? Do you own an Xbox 360, Xbox One, or do you use a Windows 10 PC?

The important part about migrating an account is the billing and marketplace aspect of Xbox Live products since some games and apps are not available in all regions. Basically, you need to update your billing account information from the Billing and Payment
    sections of your Microsoft account. You'll need to add a valid payment option from the UAE and then change the Location in the system settings of the device that you use. Here is some support articles that will help you go over changing your region:

Update your billing address and change the region on your device and you should be good to go.
  3. Haitham Ibrahim Moha Win User

4. Haitham Ibrahim Moha Win User

5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I know I have helped with support form this area alot. It is avail to our users. Hopefully following the previous post will help. Clear cookies,browser fresh everything. You can also try different browser,laptop,computer,tablet or smart phone. Any other
    device with an internet access.
Thema:

1. Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed - Similar Threads - change account listed

2. Changing primary email for Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing primary email for Xbox account?: Hello, I am in the process of selling my Xbox and the account mainly due to not having time to play anymore due to work. I have a buyer but the email associated to my Xbox account is my personal...
  3. Connexion on Xbox account impossible after password changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connexion on Xbox account impossible after password changed: I changed my password on Xbox website, no problem to connect my account on the site or in the Android application Xbox but i don't played since few month on my Xbox One and today it ask me to type...
  4. changement d'adresse de compte [Translation-change of account address]

in XBoX on Consoles
    changement d'adresse de compte [Translation-change of account address]: Bonjour, J'ai une Xbox One depuis quelques années. Nous avions créé un compte "famille" unique avec mon époux et avions téléchargé pour moi les jeux d' assassin's creed depuis l'adresse de mon...
  5. CHANGE CHILD ACCOUNT GAMERTAG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHANGE CHILD ACCOUNT GAMERTAG: How do I change the Gamertag on my child's account. When I follow the online instructions, it changes my Gamertag as the adult account holder but not my child's 9f67ea7a-ad75-4c19-aeec-3d20f6fc0206
  6. Changed the email of my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed the email of my xbox account: After changing my email of my XBOX account, it seems that my gold-membership doesn't work anymore. On the account page on my computer it still says that I have the membership. Any solutions?...
  7. Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my xbox account to a different microsoft profile?: Back when my family first connected our xbox 360 to xbox live my dad connected my xbox profile to his Microsoft account. A number of years down the road this has been something of an inconvenience...
  8. I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access anything on my xbox live account after changing my email...: I changed my primary email on my microsoft account by making my gmail the primary email, then removed the email i created for microsoft all together. And now, whenever I try and play a game or use...
  9. I lost my x-box one account, and the e-mail that i used is changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my x-box one account, and the e-mail that i used is changed: Hello, MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!! I need some support from microsoft to help me to get my account back. I tried to recover my passowrd, but the e-mail used in my account is changed too. I think...
  10. I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...: I created the child account years ago not knowing the birth date would be such a crucial thing. I got a 2nd Xbox for Christmas this year and put a 2 year subscription to Xbox Live on it only to...