Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed

Discus and support Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft support team somehow when i create my original Microsoft account it was under UK . I need to migrate it to AE (United Arab Emirates)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haitham Ibrahim Mohamed, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed

Dear Microsoft support team

somehow when i create my original Microsoft account it was under UK . I need to migrate it to AE (United Arab Emirates) but the region is not listed in the migration page . can you help with this matter ?

Really appreciate it

:)

Haitham Ibrahim Mohamed, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Haitham,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with migrating to a new region. As others have already stated, UAE is a support region and that location should be listed in regional/location settings.

How do you use the Xbox Live service? Do you own an Xbox 360, Xbox One, or do you use a Windows 10 PC?

The important part about migrating an account is the billing and marketplace aspect of Xbox Live products since some games and apps are not available in all regions. Basically, you need to update your billing account information from the Billing and Payment
    sections of your Microsoft account. You'll need to add a valid payment option from the UAE and then change the Location in the system settings of the device that you use. Here is some support articles that will help you go over changing your region:

Update your billing address and change the region on your device and you should be good to go.
  3. Haitham Ibrahim Moha Win User

4. Haitham Ibrahim Moha Win User

5. PalmettoBling Win User

6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I know I have helped with support form this area alot. It is avail to our users. Hopefully following the previous post will help. Clear cookies,browser fresh everything. You can also try different browser,laptop,computer,tablet or smart phone. Any other
    device with an internet access.
Thema:

1. Want to change account from UK to AE but it is not listed - Similar Threads - change account listed

2. How to change/log out of spotify account on xbox game bar?

in XboX Insiders
    How to change/log out of spotify account on xbox game bar?: Hey, So.. today I decided to give xbox game bar a chance and started setting it up, the thing is, I logged in into the wrong spotify account, I've spent the last hour+ trying to unlink it but I...
  3. Xbox Beta App PC - How to change "Store account"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App PC - How to change "Store account": I was simply wondering if there was a way to change my "Store account" for the Xbox Beta program on PC. For example, if I select my Gamertag logo from the top right of the screen and then select...
  4. Changing region in your XBOX account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing region in your XBOX account.: I would want to know how can I change my region on my Xbox account. Not the region of the console, but the region of my account. For some reason Customer Support isn´t avaivable because it doesnt...
  5. Changing Account Privacy

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Account Privacy: I can't change my account privacy so I can play with other xbox players. Every time I try to change it I keep being sent to the same website...
  6. change parent for account control

in XBoX Accessibility
    change parent for account control: Hello we have problems with the son's microsoft account and the family group. The accounts is not in your system. He can not remember his tasks. I need to unlock that pairing and instead add me...
  7. Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting a Random Account for a Name Change?: Hello, there's something that I'm wondering. I'm wanting to change my gamertag to Blobble, but the name is already taken by what is pretty much a completely unused account. Is there any way that...
  8. My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has Been hacked And All my info was changed how do i get it back: My acc was hacked and my info was changed how do i get the acc back ? 26988efe-6b1d-4e89-ab80-8fbb781b571d
  9. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  10. I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...: I created the child account years ago not knowing the birth date would be such a crucial thing. I got a 2nd Xbox for Christmas this year and put a 2 year subscription to Xbox Live on it only to...