Want to play battlefield 4

Discus and support Want to play battlefield 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I'm looking for anyone to play with if you want to play just post here or just follow me on xbox one. :) de5080f8-ef99-4f7b-a632-ee4475b1cfbc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AiA Calichin, Jan 24, 2014.

1. AiA Calichin
    AiA Calichin Guest

Hey I'm looking for anyone to play with if you want to play just post here or just follow me on xbox one. Want to play battlefield 4 :)

:)

AiA Calichin, Jan 24, 2014
  2. High Packet Loss

I want to play Battlefield 4 already!!!!

Captain GoIden, Jan 24, 2014
  3. GhostxxDeMon
    GhostxxDeMon Guest
    Looking for a squad for Battlefield 4

I love playing Battlefield 4, but it kind of sucks when i have no one to play it with. Send me a message if you want to play Battlefield 4

GhostxxDeMon, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Captain GoIden Win User

High Packet Loss

I want to play Battlefield 4 already!!!!
  5. deadlydave90 Win User

What will you be doing on launch day

Battlefield 4 is the first game i want to play
  6. Ausx4 Win User

Battlefield 4 Beta

Well, this is all stupid, I want to play battlefield 4, but no.
  7. voteDC Win User

Oh Man I'm Happy To Be Coming Back

If you didn't want to play Ghosts and Battlefield 4 on the PS4, is getting them for the One really going to make you want to play them?

Perhaps go for Titanfall instead.
  8. SquidgyMelons Win User

College Girl looking for some more gamer/COD:BO2 buddies!

You can add me if you want. I have ghosts and battlefield 4 on the Xbox one. Battlefield 4 on the 360 as well.
Thema:

1. Want to play battlefield 4 - Similar Threads - play battlefield

2. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  3. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  4. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  5. Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?: Is anyone currently having issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online? I can get all the way up until the board I am launching is supposed to do so, but doesn't. Then sends me back to the...
  6. Não consigo jogar multiplayer battlefield 1 [Translation - I can not play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer battlefield 1 [Translation - I can not play multiplayer...: Só aparece para jogar uma campanha, não consigo acessar multiplayer, tudo está aparecendo off line. o que fazer? [Translation - Only appears to play a campaign, I can not access multiplayer,...
  7. Can’t play Battlefield V. My Xbox One X is now a $600.00 paperweight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Battlefield V. My Xbox One X is now a $600.00 paperweight.: I upgraded from my Xbox One Day One Edition to an Xbox One X in December. Since upgrading I’ve had daily and often hourly disconnects from Xbox live only when i play Battlefield V. I watch...
  8. Cannot play Battlefield I or uninstall it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Battlefield I or uninstall it: I started downloading Battlefield I when I had Gold membership. I paused it. Then I restarted the downloading later, but was unable to use it as my gold membership expired. It stayed in my "ready...
  9. Unable to play Battlefield 1942

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Battlefield 1942: When i attempt to play the game i get the following message: “Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality” My DoB is listed on my profile and im in...
  10. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...