Want to play Halo 1 Only? Click Here!!

Discus and support Want to play Halo 1 Only? Click Here!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We only play Halo 1 Custom Games since MCC can't get their sh*t straight.... We are original Halo 1 players who played in tourneys etc, but if you suck... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Futo Kirito, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Futo Kirito
    Futo Kirito Guest

We only play Halo 1 Custom Games since MCC can't get their sh*t straight.... We are original Halo 1 players who played in tourneys etc, but if you suck that is fine or if your good, even better.

You can message and add us, ; blood; pickles jr; Mr Mow Down; Discohobo23....... We have about 5 or so more players that play but just hit us up and we can give you their info.... We plan on playing daily as much as possible....

So if you are a hardcore fan of Halo 1 hit us up... We can play customs 4v4 etc all games and stages,, also we can get 4 together and join Team Slayer and out vote the map so we can play Halo 1.

:)

Futo Kirito, Nov 12, 2014
  2. ImDavies x
    ImDavies x Guest
    New Clan click here

[big]Scorpion Rising is now Recruiting![/big]

SR is currently looking for mature members who want to be part of growing community. SR has its very own creative structure that allows Gamers the freedom that they should expect in a gaming community. No more big headed people with ultimate power, everyone
    is kept in check. We are kicking off our New year with contest and events for our members. Currently we have a member base of around 25 members, but we still recruiting all types of gamers. Come check us out, and if you'd like to game with us before joining
    let us know and we will set up a time for you.

What we offer

Everyone wants to join a clan that offers something for the gamers. So why are so different from other clans/community's? Well here is a list of reasons.

1: Fully functional website with forums.

2: A Unique clan structure with ranks and promotions.

3: In clan squad tournaments & events with prizes.

4: 3rd party Leagues and Tournaments for those that crave competition.

5: And of course a great environment with friendly laid back people to enjoy your game with.

Games we currently play

We currently play;

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Xbox)

- Generic Gaming Division (Xbox)

-- This Division offers players who like the Arcade games (MineCraft, Special Team Forces X, Gotham City Imposters, ETC)

- Gears of War: Judgement (Xbox)

We plan on Expanding into

- Halo 4

- Battlefield 3

The Requirements of Joining

We only ask for a few requirements when joining SR. They are,

- We ask that you show a steady stream of activity

- You must have a working Mic and a Gold XBL membership

- We ask that you are mature (We believe age is just a number, but everyone under the age of 14 must be interviewed by 2 Officers)

- We ask that you show forum activity

Check us out

scorpion-rising.com

forums.scorpion-rising.com

ImDavies x, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Synthlix
    Synthlix Guest
    want a new clan? click here

brand

spanking!! new clan!!

literally theres only me in it :L

wanna help set it off? then add me IIZJoRdAnZII

I play

call of duty black ops

halo reach (not atm in a few days)

halo 3 (not atm in a few days)

you could help this clan set off Want to play Halo 1 Only? Click Here!! ;)

can name----> X T I OwNaGe

Synthlix, Nov 12, 2014
  4. SuperNerdHanji Win User

Looking for Black Ops 2 friends? Click here!

I'll hopefully be on Blops tonight 9PMish CST.

Everyone is gonna be camping Gamestop tomorrow while I wait patiently for my copy to arrive via mail, so I'll prolly play Halo 4 by myself tomorrow.

T_T
  5. l Noob Tube l Win User

Girl looking for friends on here.

You can always add me, I play Call of Duty (From COD 4 - COD BO2), Battlefield 3, Halo (I have Combat Evolved, Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4) Skyrim, Fallout, Minecraft. I'm more of a chilled out gamer, I'm not a competitive gamer, the only time I actually
    want a competition is usually on battlefield. So if you want you're more than welcome to add me, I'm sure that a lot of people will want to play with you and get to know you.
  6. Blaise-B377F305-D071 Win User

If anybody wants to play some time i'm down.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

How about this? We'll play MW3 if Geek joins us. :eek:

[/quote]

Aw, I didn't know you cared! Don't worry about me though; I'm too busy trying to get in as much Halo 4 in as I can before I swap discs & start playing Black Ops 2. ;)

-

Also, vote for me!
  8. Toxic Purity Win User

Hey, I live in Canada, ON, so EST time zone, I play Hardcore, I usually play Search & Destroy, Team Deathmatch, and Domination. Looking for people to play with (Even after XP weekend). You don't have to have a certain KD, but I would prefer ages 16+, mic
    isn't needed, nor is dlc map packs, just want some new faces to play with. Send me a msg through xbox if you want to play. Strictly Hardcore. Thank you :) Msg before sending friends request!
Thema:

1. Want to play Halo 1 Only? Click Here!! - Similar Threads - play Halo Click

2. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...
  3. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Unable to play

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Unable to play: SOLVED I want to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection with game pass ultimate for PC. I can install the game with no issue but to actually play either Reach or CE anniversary edition is...
  4. What do you prefer to play in Halo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you prefer to play in Halo?: In the Halo series, there are multiple ways to play including Campaign, Custom, Forge, Warzone (multiple types), Big Team Battle, social maps (i.e. Quickplay, Super Fiesta, Husky Raid, Griffball,...
  5. Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?: I have the Halo: Masterchief Collection for XBOX. I noticed that the same game was recently released on the PC platform. So, I figured I'd see about downloading the game onto my PC... Since I...
  6. how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite: 4 halo games and my favorite was halo 5 because of the split stories. 567242cd-5b05-43f0-b895-b67063b72bca
  7. Strange issue with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and Alpha ring playing Halo 5

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and Alpha ring playing Halo 5: This is going to be hard to explain but it has only happened to me since receiving the new Xbox Elite series 2 controller . I am unsure if this is an issue with the Xbox One X console being in the...
  8. No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja jugar Halo The Master Chief Collection[Xbox doesn't let me play Halo The Master...: Tengo el juego en formato físico y tambien gracias a game pass para xbox one, pero en ninguna de las 2 formas me deja jugar y se queda pasmada la pantalla [Translation - I have the game in...
  9. Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Halo with multiple accounts on the same PC: I bought Halo MCC via the Windows store and installed it expecting that the children would also be able to play it. However it isn't showing up on any of the children's start menus and I can't see...
  10. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...