WANTED: ELITE LADDER SITE

Discus and support WANTED: ELITE LADDER SITE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone who has one please message me on here or skype JJAVENS44 088d0171-1b5b-4a3d-998f-5707539771c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OGC CRAZY J, Apr 6, 2015.

1. OGC CRAZY J
    OGC CRAZY J Guest

Anyone who has one please message me on here or skype JJAVENS44

:)

OGC CRAZY J, Apr 6, 2015
  2. OGC CRAZY J
    OGC CRAZY J Guest
    ATTN: ALL CLANS AND FREE AGENTS PLEASE READ

I have started a elite ladder site (mlg kinda) where there will be prizes and rewards but mostly fun...

this has benifits for clans help recruit and free agents show what u got lol

Web Server's Default Page join

NEED STAFF TO

OGC CRAZY J, Apr 6, 2015
  3. Absolutegaming league

Hi guys we have a sign up for our may's tournament premiership v la liga

want in sign up to site play 5 ladder games

MessiahBrowny, Apr 6, 2015
  4. BW CHAOS
    BW CHAOS Guest

I have one, MPN EVOLUTION on Xbox Live.

BW CHAOS, Apr 26, 2015
  5. BW CHAOS Win User

I have one, MPN EVOLUTION on Xbox Live.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Absolutegaming league

Hi guys we have a sign up for our may's tournament premiership v la liga

want in sign up to site play 5 ladder games
  7. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Are clans built in to the game?

I doubt it. Elite is just there for the social aspect. It doesn't offer any true competitive ladders and tournaments.
  8. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Are clans built in to the game?

It depends on how you define "built-in". You will have all of the social stuff with Elite and will have the ladders in League Play.
  9. Banage Win User

what excatly is the purpose of clans?

People to play with. Teams. Fun.

Want to try??

IconiK–Gaming

www.joinicon.com

We what have to offer:

Active, Friendly

Forums - Family Atmosphere

Organized

Military Style Structure

Events -

Tournaments - Leagues - Ladders

Elite Clans -

Clan Battles - Crowns - Female players (not a dating site)

Competitive GB

Teams - Fun GB Teams

Graphic &

Design - Event Staff - News Team - Radio

Members

Worldwide and More….

JOIN IconiK Gaming

NOW!! List "" as your recruiter
Thema:

1. WANTED: ELITE LADDER SITE - Similar Threads - WANTED ELITE LADDER

2. Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Elite 2 controller- want to buy extended warranty - want to talk to an...: So I recently bought an Elite series 2 controller a little over 3 weeks ago now..and there is already significant drift in the right stick. I am looking to send it back for a replacement, and also...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Off and on when it wants.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Off and on when it wants.: Ive had my controller since the day of release and ill be playing call of duty and the controller shuts off and reconnects itself. Im beyond annoyed as the cost for this controller was a lot. Is...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund: So I've had this controller for awhile now and I noticed the day I got it my buttons would sometimes not work correctly. This is mostly apparent when sending Xbox messages or during quick time...
  5. I want Xbox ELITE Gamepad V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want Xbox ELITE Gamepad V2: You've all seen him yesterday. ELITE Gamepad V2. Finally an improved gamepad and I will not be hoping for it, as many technical issues as his older brother. Those rubber grips are all over the...
  6. 엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...: 직구 하게 되면 A/S는 어떻게 되는 거 ?? 국내 A/S 가능한가요 아니면 해외로 보내야 하는 건가요 -[Translation - What is A / S? Is it possible to A / S in Korea or send it overseas?] 1675daa8-30e7-4f15-8d92-9cf0eba376c7
  7. I want my gold discount please! Elite Dangerous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want my gold discount please! Elite Dangerous: Hi I am what you consider a "gamer" and I just bought Elite Dangerous. There is nothing wrong with the game itself it is actually fine, but the problem was with the price I was charged. Now elite...
  8. Iconik is Growing Stronger! Want to be part of the ELITE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iconik is Growing Stronger! Want to be part of the ELITE?: We are looking for gamers that want a better gaming experience, make new friends and dominate online. If interested please feel free to contact me on this site or through messageing. gamer tag...
  9. ELITE OPS GAMING WANTS YOU! WERE SPONSORED W/ VERY TALENTED MEMBERS! READ!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ELITE OPS GAMING WANTS YOU! WERE SPONSORED W/ VERY TALENTED MEMBERS! READ!: Elite Ops Gaming (X1&360) [EOG] Must Have 1.0 KD or higher 15 Years of age + Be Mature Want to join? Message me on Xbox or Twitter! GT: BOMBHORR Twitter: @BOMBHORR Our Social...
  10. Had NXOE on old console, want it on my new Elite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had NXOE on old console, want it on my new Elite: Hey! just bought a new Xbox One Elite bundle and lstnight i finally got into the NXOE on my old console. Can I please get my NXOE moved to this new elite console? 0f2781f5-8334-48a6-a3b5-324e512d8539