Wanted: Hardcore Gamer and New Friends!

Discus and support Wanted: Hardcore Gamer and New Friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamertag: Add me or Message me via Xbox live if you have any questions Looking for dedicated/hardcore gamers to add to friends list. Wanting to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solid HD, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Solid HD
    Solid HD Guest

Gamertag:

Add me or Message me via Xbox live if you have any questions

Looking for dedicated/hardcore gamers to add to friends list.

Wanting to meet new gamers to enjoy future titles like The Division, Neverwinter, and any other cooperative game.

Games I’ve enjoyed: Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Metal Gear Solid Series, etc.

Current games I’m playing: Neverwinter, Evil Within

Gaming background: I’ve had some FPS experience with COD 4: Modern Warfare,

COD: World at War SnD competitively and COD: Modern Warfare 3 ground war team. Fun times but COD has changed since those days.

Games I'm looking forward to: Tom Clancy's The Division, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Gamer for Life,

:)

Solid HD, Apr 23, 2015
  2. zhoban
    zhoban Guest
    DLC Ending and New Game +

Just so you know, if you beat the game on Hardcore and start up an entirely new game on Hardcore you can get the Hand Cannon. I had beaten Hardcore and I wanted to go through Hardcore again so I started it up and I was able to use the Hand Cannon.

zhoban, Apr 23, 2015
  3. ufoldlol
    ufoldlol Guest
    Minecraft

Friends wanted to play minecraft with...I wouldn't mind trying hardcore survival or similar.

I'm new to xbox live but keen to play! Feel free to add me .

Thanks

ufoldlol, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Infinity Ward developer "CoD players are not hardcore gamers"

Well how does this game designing idiot know what a hardcore gamer is ?

My opinion is that a hardcore gamer has every single system or pinball machine, that my friend is a true hardcore gamer
  5. Pakalolo Time Win User

My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

Keep the Kinect a 360 exclusive and leave the new console for hardcore console gamers. That's what I want.
  6. Kollabz Win User

Why does

Not sure why it bothers people that other people call themselves hardcore.Anyway a new console is long overdue.Seems like MS only want to focus on Kinect.Like their home page is filled with Kinect.I guess hardcore gamers don't matter.I am all for a new console.GIves
    us hardcore gamers something.Hopefully MS won't *** it up.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 720.might be in the works???

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]I have a lot of hard core friends who do want one[/quote]That phrase... I do not think it means what you think it means.

"hard core" gamers are typically gamers who will play a game for the game itself, not because of the system/graphics/other ancillary concern. If anything, hardcore gamers don't care if a new console is coming out.
  8. Pakalolo Time Win User

My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

[quote user="Law212"]

[quote user=""]

Keep the Kinect a 360 exclusive and leave the new console for hardcore console gamers. That's what I want.

[/quote]

Hardcore console gamers? No thanks I dont want the new xbox to be a FPS mill churning out FPS after FPS after FPS.

[/quote]

Hardcore console gamers does NOT mean FPS junkies and you know what the say about people who assume, right? I would just like the crappy low budget games with horrible gameplay mechanics and graphics to not clog up the arteries of the new Xbox console.
    What is the point of making games for a new console if the games aren't even up to par with the console's abilities?
Thema:

1. Wanted: Hardcore Gamer and New Friends! - Similar Threads - Wanted Hardcore Gamer

2. Want to use my old gamertag/account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to use my old gamertag/account: Hi I have two Xbox accounts (PC). I can access both. One which I set up years ago, and one I set up more recently with a different/new email address. How can I transfer all my games/purchases etc...
  3. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  4. [Translation-I want my money back.]اريد استرجاع مالي

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I want my money back.]اريد استرجاع مالي: اهلا انا اشتريتThe Sims™ 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack اريد استرجاعها وشحن مالها الى حسابي لاني قد اشتريت التحديث وليس اللعبه [Translation-Hey, I bought it back and shipped its money to my account...
  5. Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.: My xbox one s that's on omega ring, doesn't want to download games/updates. I've tried restarting, changing wifi networks, doing mobile hotspots, and still doesnt want to download games or...
  6. I want this in minecraftPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want this in minecraftPE: xin ch o tôi muốn minecraft có thể giảm giá tiền tại Việt Nam vì hầu hết người chơi minecraft l trẻ em vì họ l trẻ em nên họ không có tiền để mua nên rất nhiều người phải tải crack v miễn phí !!!...
  7. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to: Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and...
  8. Do you think there will be a time when you can stream any game you want to your phone,...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think there will be a time when you can stream any game you want to your phone,...: With the world in a state of panic, but the app still improving, I find it hard to see where the app will be going. Could i, one day in the not so distant future, pull out my phone and find the...
  9. I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamertag, but when I change it, it gave me one of those gamertags with...: I want to change my gamertag but when i do it gives me _____#6374 which i do not want. I looked up the gamertag to see who had it and nobody is using it. It isnt against any of the gamertag rules...
  10. Hardcore players wanted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore players wanted: Looking for people to play Hardcore games modes with TDM/Domination/search not really looking for a clan just group of people to play casually with but can be serious also I like to try and...