Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times.

Discus and support Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times. af74d436-474d-4f76-8186-a51cf5709855 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ko3mo, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ko3mo
    ko3mo Guest

:)

ko3mo, Jan 25, 2015
  2. Rafaelz1
    Rafaelz1 Guest
    I can't download Kane and Lynch 2

Não consigo comprar a media digital de Kane & Lynch 2

[Translation - I can not buy the digital media Kane & Lynch 2]

Rafaelz1, Jan 25, 2015
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    So what is your haul this Ultimate Game Sale go round?

I picked up Kane & Lynch 1 & 2

NxtDoc1851, Jan 25, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot help with billing issues. You'll need to contact phone support for your region.

If you live in North America please dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Jan 26, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we cannot help with billing issues. You'll need to contact phone support for your region.

If you live in North America please dial 1-800-469-9269
  6. Rafaelz1 Win User

I can't download Kane and Lynch 2

Não consigo comprar a media digital de Kane & Lynch 2

[Translation - I can not buy the digital media Kane & Lynch 2]
  7. YellowJacket LE Win User

2 player split screen games?

Graw 1 and 2,CoD:WaW,Kane&Lynch,Army of 2
  8. Avara Ankka Win User

Kane & Lynch 2

I'm having the exact same problem. I've been trying to download Kane and Lynch for days now.
  9. NxtDoc1851 Win User

So what is your haul this Ultimate Game Sale go round?

I picked up Kane & Lynch 1 & 2
Thema:

1. Wanted to download game kane & lynch 2 , money written off 2 times. - Similar Threads - Wanted download game

2. Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.: Hello Guys so uuuuuh I've got a big problem here. Since this pandemic began.. i started buying games to play in this quarantine, and this Issue m wanting to tell never happened to me before... I...
  3. The games that I have downloaded want launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games that I have downloaded want launch: I have downloaded many games on my xbox, however over the last week I have been experiencing an issue with the games I have downloaded. Whenever I tried to update my fortnite or play minecraft it...
  4. Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesnt want to download games/updates.: My xbox one s that's on omega ring, doesn't want to download games/updates. I've tried restarting, changing wifi networks, doing mobile hotspots, and still doesnt want to download games or...
  5. I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded a game through Steam but want to launch it through GamePass, possible?: Alright, so, I bought Final Fantasy XV on-sale from Steam today, not knowing that it's on GamePass, which I currently have a subscription too. My plan is to refund the game on Steam and just play...
  6. Games not wanting to update and install downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Games not wanting to update and install downloads: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  7. Game downloaded to a drive i did not want it to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloaded to a drive i did not want it to: trying out the pc xbox game pass beta. I wish everytime you selected install it just asked you which drive to install it on. In my storages setting I set the drive to E and it downloaded to my D...
  8. Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't want to download game. ( Sea of Thieves ): I purchased the xbox game pass and wanted to download Sea of Thieves , but even though i started the download hours ago it only downloaded 6Mb..... Is this a joke? And my download speed is...
  9. Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game: How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2
  10. Wanted to know if my game download quest was completed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wanted to know if my game download quest was completed: I’ve downloaded 2 games with gold and on the Xbox quest tracker it only says I did one, with the quests ending in 20 min I would like to know if I completed the game download...