Wanted to know if you have supply 220v for xbox 360.

Discus and support Wanted to know if you have supply 220v for xbox 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I wanted to know if you have the original source 220v xbox 360 and who you have and how long have now still works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joaolmb99, Jun 12, 2014.

1. joaolmb99
    joaolmb99 Guest

Well I wanted to know if you have the original source 220v xbox 360 and who you have and how long have now still works.

:)

joaolmb99, Jun 12, 2014
  2. ZacDeuS
    ZacDeuS Guest
    Power supply burnt..

Hello everyone.

Today i got my xbox from usa, i didnt know what voltage was so i was desesperated for use it, so here in Argentina is 220v and xbox is 110v and well i connected power supply to 220v and it started smoking and smelling toxic i disconnected and opend xbox didnt
    has nothing but i dont know how to open power supply but im sure is burnt some one knows how to open power supply and well i has no money for buy new one.. maybe xbox 360 power supply works? i bought a 220v transfomer to 110v.

ZacDeuS, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Itay Ovadia
    Itay Ovadia Guest
    Xbox 360 slim power supply help

Hello

i bought xbox 360 slim in USA , which means that the power supply runs on 110v only.

now I moved to Turkey and the electricity here is 220V, i was wondering to buy a power supply of a local xbox 360 and then plug it to mine, will this work?

will the 220v power supply will make the same electricity power as the 110v?

thanks for helpers

Itay Ovadia, Jun 12, 2014
  4. Syriel Win User

My power supply was damaged and I need a new one

BuildingHarbor7,

The good news is that your problem (assuming it is only the power supply that burned out) is a simple fix.

Unfortunately, you're going to need to ignore what Mister Gwyther said, as he pointed you to the US site. Since you're in a 220V country, you DO NOT WANT a US power supply. Instead you need to get a power supply from Europe (aka one of the PAL-land countries).

Both the original "fat" Xbox 360 and the slim Xbox 360 take the same power input at the console plug. It is only the power supply itself that differs. If you purchase a replacement power supply from, say Xbox UK (instead of Xbox US), you'll end up with a
    220V native power supply that also works with your console.

I have both NA and EU 360 power supplies for this very reason.

I hope this helps.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

XBox OneX Power Adapter for India

The power supply is built into an Xbox One X and it has dual voltage. You do not need an adapter as it will work on 220v supplies.
  6. gds1972 Win User

XBOX ONE DON'T POWER ON

Hi

Xbox One consoles purchased in europe come supplied with a 220-240v power supply and North America uses the 110v system so if you replace the power supply for your console it should then work.

If you do not want to replace the power supply then the new Xbox One S console supports both 110v and 220v.
  7. goqbert Win User

Using NTSC-J console in the US, power supply question!

In Singapore they use 220V power supplies; the US uses 110V. You cannot typically use a simple socket adapter unless you use a switching power supply. You also do not want to use any of those travel "voltage converters" with electronic devices. If I understand
    correctly, you are plugging in the 220V power supply into a 110V socket. At best, it simply won't work. At worst, it will destroy the electronics.

To use your Singapore Xbox in the US, you should be able to simply purchase a US Xbox 360 Power supply for the same model of Xbox and use that while in the US. The key is to ensure that the *outputs* of the power supplies match. For example, on my power
    supply itself, it says "Output 12V, 203W, 16.5A" (this depends on the model). Also, be aware that there different connectors to the Xbox itself. Be sure to get the correct one (again, this depends on the model).

More details are available here:

support.xbox.com/.../power-supply
  8. MWood25 Win User

Using XBox 360 with 220 volt??

@Miss Portia or anyone, Do you know any good sites where i could get a 220v power supply?
Thema:

1. Wanted to know if you have supply 220v for xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Wanted supply 220v

2. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  3. Hi, I just wanted to know...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I just wanted to know...: Hi, I know that the Xbox Scarlett release will come with an introduction of Xbox gaming for mobile devices. I wasn't very clear on that so I'd like someone to please explain the answers to my...
  4. I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't locate the epic games account my xbox gave me, I just want to link my xbox to a...: I just need to find the email for it, reset the password, and I should be fine the rest of the way... 6c3d9a3b-00ba-4df3-acd8-a157633d608c
  5. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  6. forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution: forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution 7238c6ac-2607-4e5c-846a-62312f7b46fd
  7. Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game: Hi, when i'll play Metro Exodus with the XBox (beta) launcher the game can only be started in safe mode, or it crashes after the intro in normal mode. If I'll quit the game it shows me in an...
  8. Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line: History, on my third power brick in the life of this consul, the last one is a modded 360 brick which works fine. The problems started with No Man's sky version 2.1.2.5447,the game would bomb out,...
  9. I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my Xbox to my EA account.: I can't link my Xbox to my EA account because I get an 'Account ineligible' error message telling me to log off my Xbox account. I've talked to EA advisers and they tell my Xbox account was...
  10. I want to buy an original xbox one power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to buy an original xbox one power supply: I need to buy an original power supply 220v shipped to Saudi Arabia Urgently e50a3525-ea08-4781-bd7d-17a9e8b2f1fe