WANTED: Xbox 360 minecraft water world map seed.

Discus and support WANTED: Xbox 360 minecraft water world map seed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking for a single island map to play on comment if you have any good ones. 19624739-4f30-42e4-bb42-a4790267564c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by drag0nb0rn54, Jan 29, 2014.

1. drag0nb0rn54
    drag0nb0rn54 Guest

Im looking for a single island map to play on comment if you have any good ones.

:)

drag0nb0rn54, Jan 29, 2014
  2. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest
    Ocean Seed

Has anyone found a seed on the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft that is mostly water, with a few islands scattered about? I don't even know if such is possible with this world generator (pre-Adventure Update), but I would certainly be interested in checking
    out the seed if one exists.

WildAttorney, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Team Klepek
    Team Klepek Guest
    What is your favorite water world?

So I went back to this map yesterday, and everything is icing over. All around my home island is now turning to ice so growing anything on land is now impossible. Tried to reload the world thinking it would have updated and it isn't even close to the same
    seed anymore. This is kind of frustrating. I wanted a water world, not an ice world. Any new almost completely water worlds in the new 1.9 anyone know of?

Team Klepek, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Demonicgamer123 Win User

Seeds Discovery

to check what seed your map is, go to the menu of minecraft then click play game, and click on the world u want to load and before u load it, it will show the seed of that world
  5. GamingGirl4ever Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Seeds

I know 2.

1. IHATEMYMUM. You will spawn by a village. In the futher down end is a giant crator right through the village.

2. IDONTC4RE777. If you want more on this seed, go on youtube and look up SNGcrysis water world minecraft seed. It is 99% water, because of odd sticky out bits and mushroom biomes.
  6. BongKaos Win User

The one with Kevin Costner :) Personally, if it's not a Skyblock challenge, I could do without a Water World seed. The Maps are small enough as is to have 90+% covered in water. Sure underwater bases are VERY cool but, the whole world????? JMO
  7. helptofart Win User

Seeds List (with description or pics) for new 1.8 updated Minecraft.

water seed minecraft i dont c4re
  8. Team Klepek Win User

So I went back to this map yesterday, and everything is icing over. All around my home island is now turning to ice so growing anything on land is now impossible. Tried to reload the world thinking it would have updated and it isn't even close to the same
    seed anymore. This is kind of frustrating. I wanted a water world, not an ice world. Any new almost completely water worlds in the new 1.9 anyone know of?
Thema:

1. WANTED: Xbox 360 minecraft water world map seed. - Similar Threads - WANTED 360 minecraft

2. Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?: I would love a 4k texture remaster of the metal gear solid collection. Love that series :( 59992586-a86e-4a5c-a25a-9f7ed49e7056
  3. Want my minecraft purchase on my Xbox 360 to work on my Xbox on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want my minecraft purchase on my Xbox 360 to work on my Xbox on: how can I make work my minecraft from my 360 to work on my Xbox on. Did I really havé to rebuy it completly ? 17834627-0262-41ae-b743-c339f234fc3b
  4. MineCraft Flatland Currency System Help Wanted XBox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Flatland Currency System Help Wanted XBox 360 Edition: I'm opening up a Minecraft Flatland where it's a plains world so there's no trees, but I did turn decorations, lakes, lava lakes, dungeons, mineshafts to 1% chance, stronghold to 3, and such on....
  5. Xbox 360 Minecraft Players wanted with headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft Players wanted with headset: Hi i want some people who play minecraft and are good hit me up bfd1ab3e-6dc3-4b2a-a7fd-a60679a92b6c
  6. Minecraft players wanted! (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft players wanted! (Xbox 360): I'm looking for minecraft builders to create fun maps. I already have one volunteer but I need at least 3 more to start it up. If you are interested please feel free to message me. Thanks! P.S. I...
  7. 16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted!: Hey, been wanting to get an online minecraft game going for sometime, possibly because I watch so much Mianite with Syncidate etc. So yeah I think it would be really decent and a lot of fun. Im 21...
  8. Does anyone want to chill with me and my friend on Minecraft Xbox 360? (Have the halloween ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone want to chill with me and my friend on Minecraft Xbox 360? (Have the halloween ...: We just want some help with projects that might come up, but mostly we just want to chill, so if you feel like joining hit me up! This is a survival and we have the halloween texture pack on, so...
  9. Anyone want to play minecraft with me? (XBOX 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play minecraft with me? (XBOX 360): Gamer tag: FaZe GrumpyCat Microphone: Yes. Age: 14 I do not have many friends with teh game minecraft, anyone want to play with me..? Regards FaZe GrumpyCat d6cdfb33-c69e-4c1c-a571-00f9e965681e
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition Players wanted!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition Players wanted!: i'm just looking for people to play casually with. I have a survival world that I work on, so if you want to join and start playing just add me: . i'm just looking for people to build or mine...