War thunder golden eagles

Discus and support War thunder golden eagles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 10000 golden eagles from the store and the transaction went through because my account is now 5 cents I was using a gift card but the golden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tool003, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Tool003
    Tool003 Guest

I bought 10000 golden eagles from the store and the transaction went through because my account is now 5 cents I was using a gift card but the golden eagles will not come into my account I have tried closing and reopening the game twice but It is not workin
    pls help

:)

Tool003, Feb 23, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Have you checked your payment history if it appears there?
    I recommend you contact the service to be guided in a better way.
  3. DangerousWoman1 Win User

Golden Eagles on War Thunder

Yess they showed up in purchase history, so i screenshotted the numbers and asked for a refund through support with these numbers and all included.

I am sure that microsoft has no insight into the payment ways of war thunder, so i figured id shoot for a refund.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DangerousWoman1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you payed for currency in War Thunder, but the currency was not applied to your account. Does the payment appear on the

order history
    of your Microsoft account? Did you purchase this item through the in-game store? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. RandyAU93 Win User

You may want to sign onto your
    Microsoft account page
    to see if it's in your purchase history. If it is, go to your console, sign in and go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> War Thunder, then highlight it and press the Menu button. On the menu that appears, choose Manage Game. Look to see
    if the content is visible in "Ready to Install" there. If it's not there, and you're signed in with the account that owns the content, and you have the order number from your Microsoft account, contact
    Xbox Live Support and they should be able to see what has gone wrong.
Thema:

1. War thunder golden eagles - Similar Threads - War thunder golden

2. War Thunder Golden Eagles Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder Golden Eagles Problem: I bought gold for the game, (war thunder) but it was only valid for xbox, I don't have a xbox, can I get a refund or can I get the gold I received as a pc code? 44ebb7f1-55b1-4331-b6d5-3d2dd9483cb0
  3. Golden Eagles on War Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden Eagles on War Thunder: I've spend 70 euros on golden eagles for war thunder. Payment went through, money is gone but the eagles never showed up. This is after one and half day. 79ddf36c-e333-485f-9a01-669ffd471155
  4. War Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder: Question : I can't seem to fix Xbox One X multi-player connection issues for War Thunder. This is particularly for Airplane Battles as it is a highly graphical and very fast game. Game makers...
  5. War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]: Guten Tag, ich versuche mir auf diesem Wege Hilfe zu suchen da ich nicht weiß ob ich nun den Microsoft Support anschreiben soll/muss für dieses Problem, oder den Gajin support. Es geht darum das...
  6. War Thunder Terms ARE not clearly Disclosed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder Terms ARE not clearly Disclosed: This one of the most expensive games I have ever played. Gamers need to continual in-app purchases after getting a new airplane. You can play the game without it; however you will be at a...
  7. Friendly Fraud - War of Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friendly Fraud - War of Thunder: My son has been playing this game since October and we now have thousands of $ of charges. He was not aware that he was charging as there was nothing telling him to confirm a purchase. Has anyone...
  8. war thunder bundle bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    war thunder bundle bug: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] I bought a war thunder early access elite bundle on the 19th of the North America gift card xbox store. But in the game there is no bundle pack at all. Why do...
  9. War Thunder's free to play version for XB1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder's free to play version for XB1.: Hello all, if you did not buy the early access version of War Thunder & wanted to wait for the free to play version well your wait is almost over. War Thunder has an October 23rd release date at...
  10. war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle problem: I bought a war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle, but there are no bundle tanks, planes or ships in the game. The same is true for reinstallation. Why do not you fix it? If this problem occurs...