War Thunder

Discus and support War Thunder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Question : I can't seem to fix Xbox One X multi-player connection issues for War Thunder. This is particularly for Airplane Battles as it is a highly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by buickli, May 16, 2019.

1. buickli
    buickli Guest

War Thunder

Question :

I can't seem to fix Xbox One X multi-player connection issues for War Thunder. This is particularly for Airplane Battles as it is a highly graphical and very fast game. Game makers (Gaijin) tells us to get in touch with Microsoft for the problems and Microsoft
    tells to get in touch with Gaijin. I am at a loss here...

1) If I turn on the Xbox One X enhanced 4K TV settings, the lag in game gets worst.

2) Enemy air plane markers 100% of the time disappear on the screen when distance is over 3 or 4 miles. (Gaijin indicates that enemy disappearances occur when computer' GPU speeds are maxed out. In other words, you need a GPU with higher processing speed).

3) Quite often enemies disappear even at a very close distance. I have been shot down airplanes that are not on the screen. Sometimes I see fire of the shots without the air plane.

4) Sometimes you can't shot down the opponent's plane because neither your nor their airplanes' are at the location that is displayed on the screen. This is because of the the lagging issue.

5) Experience of these problems are not due to Gaijin servers. In game ping is consistently under 55 and PL(package lost) is 0.

what I have done:

1) We have ultra speed internet (that's what spectrum calls it). Consistently at 450mb/s for download and 25 mb/s for upload.

2) All ports are forwarded per XBox One multi player requirements. Internet provider verified this from their end. I am not a noob.XBox One's ip is set as static and ip is reserved address and dmz is turned on for the Xbox One ip.

3) Xbox One internet connection is wired directly to the router.

4) When I play it, I turn off every device that has an internet access.

5) I even turned off route's 2G internet signal.

6) Spectrum technicians came out to check the fiber optics from outside box to home to the modem. All are well.

7) We have Xbox One X and Xbox One. Both of these have the same problems. I don't connect them both at the same time when War Thunder is played.

What else is there? Several discussion sites site that the XBox One is not capable to play fast pace multi player games well because of its graphics capabilities. Some say they have done speed tests. Even Xbox One X, which claims that it is the world's
    fastest console on the planet is not even comparable to a 2 years old PC's performance. Many gamers indicate that these consoles are on their way to become obsolete because newer games require faster and faster data and gpu speeds. Consoles can't accommodate
    to such requirements. Some posts even argue that the reason Microsoft techs are silent or give you the runaround is for many of these types of complaints because they don't have any way of fixing them. People suggest that players are better off spending $500
    for buying a 1 year old gamer pc than buying a gaming console. Most of the popular games on the consoles are available for PC's as well with far better graphics and in game options.

Is there a way to fix the issues I have listed above 1 through 4?

Is Xbox One obsolete?

I don't want to get a runaround answer saying it's a Gaijin issue. Because it is not. These issues are not persistent if the game is played by a pc.

:)

buickli, May 16, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

PLEASE TEACHE ME

I think you mean war thunder and yes you can play war thunder on xbox one
  3. US Revenge Win User

Warframe confirmed exclusive...

war thunder is air combat I thought, controllers are fine. and they already said with war thunder PC and ps4 can play with and against each other.
  4. SGT QUINN NSU13 Win User

War thunder on xbox one

The free to play version of War Thunder has an October 23rd release date at the Microsoft Store. Join the War Thunder Players Club at Xbox Live. https://youtu.be/v8ULeso04Iw
  5. SGT QUINN NSU13 Win User

War Thunder on Xbox One

The free to play version of War Thunder has an October 23rd release date at the Microsoft Store. Join the War Thunder Players Club at Xbox Live. https://youtu.be/v8ULeso04Iw
  6. SGT QUINN NSU13 Win User

war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????

Thema:

War Thunder

1. War Thunder - Similar Threads - War Thunder

2. Golden Eagles on War Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden Eagles on War Thunder: I've spend 70 euros on golden eagles for war thunder. Payment went through, money is gone but the eagles never showed up. This is after one and half day. 79ddf36c-e333-485f-9a01-669ffd471155
  3. War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]: Guten Tag, ich versuche mir auf diesem Wege Hilfe zu suchen da ich nicht weiß ob ich nun den Microsoft Support anschreiben soll/muss für dieses Problem, oder den Gajin support. Es geht darum das...
  4. War Thunder Terms ARE not clearly Disclosed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder Terms ARE not clearly Disclosed: This one of the most expensive games I have ever played. Gamers need to continual in-app purchases after getting a new airplane. You can play the game without it; however you will be at a...
  5. Friendly Fraud - War of Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friendly Fraud - War of Thunder: My son has been playing this game since October and we now have thousands of $ of charges. He was not aware that he was charging as there was nothing telling him to confirm a purchase. Has anyone...
  6. war thunder bundle bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    war thunder bundle bug: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] I bought a war thunder early access elite bundle on the 19th of the North America gift card xbox store. But in the game there is no bundle pack at all. Why do...
  7. War Thunder's free to play version for XB1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder's free to play version for XB1.: Hello all, if you did not buy the early access version of War Thunder & wanted to wait for the free to play version well your wait is almost over. War Thunder has an October 23rd release date at...
  8. war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle problem: I bought a war thunder Early Access Elite Bundle, but there are no bundle tanks, planes or ships in the game. The same is true for reinstallation. Why do not you fix it? If this problem occurs...
  9. war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    war thunder free to play but not for first 4 day's??????: why xbox release a free to play title war thunder and then say you can play now if you purchase a premium pack??? dont that defeat the point of free to play ? im not sure what MS are smoking but...
  10. Is war thunder coming to the Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is war thunder coming to the Xbox one S: I know Gaijin said that warthunder was coming to the Xbox series but I was just wondering if it was also coming to the one S becuase they said the Xbox one and Xbox scorpion,so I was just asking a...