War zone not working on Xbox One

Discus and support War zone not working on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed warzone for the first time and when i try to open it it acts like its blinking turning on and off constantly, It wont let me play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moinxx, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Moinxx
    Moinxx Guest

I just installed warzone for the first time and when i try to open it it acts like its blinking turning on and off constantly, It wont let me play the game because it wont load up And i dont get an error msg because it wont give it enough time to boot
    up? I have kinda had the same issue with apex where i can get to the login screen but after that it freezes, Is it my xbox or do they just dont want me playing 3 player BR games?

:)

Moinxx, Mar 26, 2020
  2. DávidKis1 Win User

I just installed warzone for the first time and when i try to open it it acts like its blinking turning on and off constantly, It wont let me play the game because it wont load up And i dont get an error msg because it wont give it enough time to
    boot up? I have kinda had the same issue with apex where i can get to the login screen but after that it freezes, Is it my xbox or do they just dont want me playing 3 player BR games?
  3. Sayann X Win User

Hello, did you restart your console after downloading the game?

It may also come from your internet connection which would be too weak to access the servers.

Do you have a child or adult account?
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

5. TomMatthews6 Win User

Bro im having the exact same problem and also had the same problem with apex. Theres no answer anywhere and im considering buying another console. I had to get a refund on the new COD as it would just not load up, kept flashing black then back onto a photo
    of gohst. Its highly frustrating
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

If its the only game doing it, you'd better uninstall and reinstall. Otherwise it might just be network problems. XBL is under a lot of stress atm.
Thema:

1. War zone not working on Xbox One - Similar Threads - War zone working

2. COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare War Zone Not Working: I’m getting terrible connection to COD MW War Zone. I get to the Multiplayer Screen, select Quick Play, and it searches for a match and finds 1 or 2 people, but sits there. Players drop in and out...
  3. Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox: I recently installed star wars Jedi fallen order on my Xbox one x and want to delete an unwanted journey. I can't seem to do this on my own and would really appreciate some help....
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  5. Unable to Purchase COD World at War Zombies Swamp Premium Theme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase COD World at War Zombies Swamp Premium Theme: My grandson, who has an adult account, has been trying to purchase this but keeps getting a message that the XBOX Live bolling account is locked. I have checked and the billing account is NOT...
  6. Instant War

in XBoX on Windows
    Instant War: I need to know why is it that when I attempt to play this game that a blue screen will appear as if the game is about to start, but then it vanishes. What do I need to do?...
  7. War Thunder Golden Eagles Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder Golden Eagles Problem: I bought gold for the game, (war thunder) but it was only valid for xbox, I don't have a xbox, can I get a refund or can I get the gold I received as a pc code? 44ebb7f1-55b1-4331-b6d5-3d2dd9483cb0
  8. Gears of War 4 will not download

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 will not download: Hey there, I'm stuck in Iraq and can't Gears 4 to download, all it says is,"something happened on our end, try again later", but that's all it will do, for 3 weeks now. I meet the system...
  9. Gear of war - online multiplayer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war - online multiplayer issue: Gear of War 2 and 3 unable to play online multiplayer. I’ve checked NAT, profile privacy and everything else possible via googles help but can’t seem play online. Please help, I’ve had no trouble...
  10. Call of duty war zone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty war zone help?: Hey guys im on xbox and i cant get into a warzone game by myself. If i play with friends and they create the lobby we can play no problem. Other games work fine. My NAT is ope. Ive tried...