Warface beta question

Discus and support Warface beta question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I registered on the website since the announcement of the game on xbox 360 (June 2013) and I never receive a confirmation message and no news about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nic727, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Warface beta question

Hi, I registered on the website since the announcement of the game on xbox 360 (June 2013) and I never receive a confirmation message and no news about the beta... Whatever, i registered with my secondary email and I got the message like everyone and I
    want to know when I will receive my code? Thx

:)

Nic727, Feb 8, 2014
  2. warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.

FazzyWazzy 86, Feb 8, 2014
  3. WT9009
    WT9009 Guest
    WT9009, Feb 8, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Warface beta question

No one here can really answer that. I am in the same boat as, just have patience

x24hrs2livex, Feb 8, 2014
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

^^How is the Warface beta?
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Warface beta question

No one here can really answer that. I am in the same boat as, just have patience
  8. DBurleson Win User

WarFace open beta

Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.
  9. WT9009 Win User

WarFace open beta

Thema:

Warface beta question

1. Warface beta question - Similar Threads - Warface beta question

2. warface beta on xbox one not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    warface beta on xbox one not found: got my verification email and verified .. told me to go to insider hub to get into it and when I tried it gave me an error message and now it is no longer showing in xbox insider hub......
  3. Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up: i recently downloaded the insider app to play the warface beta. A game that use to be on xbox 360 i enjoyed playing. When the xbox insider app finally installed (it was giving me error problems,...
  4. warface beta-adult account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warface beta-adult account error: Dear, xbox support I am having troublewith the closed warface beta version. It lets me get to the start screen but when I click start it says you must be signed into an xbox live account in the...
  5. WarFace Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WarFace Beta: I am having trouble with the beta.. i downloaded it and i get all the way to the "Account Creation" page and I click accept and a message appears saying "Failed to create an account with the...
  6. Warface Xbox 360 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface Xbox 360 Beta: So, I don't know how or why this happened but I didn't receive a code in my email. I believe I signed up with the proper information because I did get a confirmation email and then I got a beta...
  7. Warface beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface beta: so i signed up a month ago, forgot it exists, and then today got an email congratulating me on being invited. cool, i guess, ill give it a shot. i open the email and it has a picture and text...
  8. The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug"

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug": Yeah, This is suck form the Beta game when happen on the first date, just u say, always see the message of "DEDICATED SERVER ALLOCATION FAILED" and i found 4 problems of that, 1: to join the...
  9. Warface Closed Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warface Closed Beta: Soooo... Its been close to 3 weeks since I registered for the Warface closed beta. I'm yet to receive any sort of confirmation that I have been accepted. Anyone with the same problem? Why bother...
  10. Warface Closed Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warface Closed Beta?: So i got the invite mail today saying its On Now (3/14) until Monday -- used the code... downloaded. Get to the launch screen... Nada. 'Unable to create your account - Check your Network...