WARFACE BUGS

Discus and support WARFACE BUGS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; -Cannot exit the game -Offline players are being left in lobby's making coop a 4 person rather then 5 (the offline player is frozen in the lobby)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBO Metal, Mar 30, 2014.

1. XBO Metal
    XBO Metal Guest

WARFACE BUGS

-Cannot exit the game

-Offline players are being left in lobby's making coop a 4 person rather then 5 (the offline player is frozen in the lobby)

-Channel switching causes daily crowns to reset

-leaving a lobby causes channel switching

-must button mash B and START to exit coop after channel switching has occurred

-ZERO difference between difficulty, excluding hardcore

- lag causing character to stop moving but the game continues to play around you

THIS GAME IS SO BROKEN I DO NOT KNOW HOW MICROSOFT ALLOWED ON THE MARKETPLACE IT BREAKS THEIR OWN LEGAL TERMS AS TO HOW A GAME MUST PREFORM TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THEIR SYSTEM. PLEASE REMOVE THIS GAME FROM XBL.

:)

XBO Metal, Mar 30, 2014
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Best Free Xbox One Game?

I liked a lot Defiance, besides the huge amount of errors and bugs. But it is a new game and will have a lot of updates and content coming.

I saw too the trailer for the new Warface, since it was a F2P, I hope that the new is too a F2P.

SLB4EVERPT, Mar 30, 2014
  3. warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.

FazzyWazzy 86, Mar 30, 2014
  4. WARFACE BUGS

Hi, the game is still in beta, Crytek wanted more gamers to play it to find the bugs, so now it's an open beta anyone can download it. You should report the bugs to crytek and any feedback you have here
    http://aka.ms/warfacefeedback

StuartATrueRed, Mar 30, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

WARFACE BUGS

Hi, the game is still in beta, Crytek wanted more gamers to play it to find the bugs, so now it's an open beta anyone can download it. You should report the bugs to crytek and any feedback you have here
    http://aka.ms/warfacefeedback
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Best Free Xbox One Game?

I liked a lot Defiance, besides the huge amount of errors and bugs. But it is a new game and will have a lot of updates and content coming.

I saw too the trailer for the new Warface, since it was a F2P, I hope that the new is too a F2P.
  7. stanstrough Win User

Credits.

8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

^^How is the Warface beta?
Thema:

WARFACE BUGS

1. WARFACE BUGS - Similar Threads - WARFACE BUGS

2. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  3. Warface m and kb

in XboX Insiders
    Warface m and kb: Why can’t I use my kB and m submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  4. warface handgun

in XBoX on Consoles
    warface handgun: Does anyone know how to get access to warface handgun pack on childs profile when bought via parents profile? 6a5f55ed-b776-42e7-9d0e-c874b862adf9
  5. MK on Warface

in XboX Insiders
    MK on Warface: How do I get the support for this? It doesnt show up in my Insider content submitted by /u/ArmyIsBetter [link] [comments]
  6. Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans: Hi! please help me. Today I bought credits in the game, but I was debited from a real money card. But in the game there were no credits I need help! c452f3ec-7d06-406c-97e4-888add98ae76
  7. Warface Xbox 360 data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface Xbox 360 data: Well, i enjoyed Warface on 360 and when it shut down i was dissapointed, but now, warface returned on Xbox One, so i have a quick question ¿My previous data, (Weapons, stats etc) from the 360...
  8. Un received warface kredits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un received warface kredits: Hi....we bought £20 off warface kredits and never received the items that we bought with them! ! Microsoft dont care! ff9fb871-e1d4-4867-87bd-0f38cd536ab4
  9. XBOX 360 "warface" achievement bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 "warface" achievement bug: hi guys i have a problem... the last week i unlock the achievement "oooh ...shiny" in warface but now if i look my achievement i haven't it... if i look my G point i look 440/500 but if i open...
  10. The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug"

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Warface Beta "Connect Server" problem and the "Bug": Yeah, This is suck form the Beta game when happen on the first date, just u say, always see the message of "DEDICATED SERVER ALLOCATION FAILED" and i found 4 problems of that, 1: to join the...