Warface Closed Beta

Discus and support Warface Closed Beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Soooo... Its been close to 3 weeks since I registered for the Warface closed beta. I'm yet to receive any sort of confirmation that I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ishan8123, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Warface Closed Beta

Soooo... Its been close to 3 weeks since I registered for the Warface closed beta. I'm yet to receive any sort of confirmation that I have been accepted. Anyone with the same problem? Why bother signing up when they don't even reply? Disappointing...

:)

Ishan8123, Mar 17, 2014
  2. warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.

FazzyWazzy 86, Mar 17, 2014
  3. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    WarFace open beta

Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.

DBurleson, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Warface Closed Beta

I got mine 3 weeks ago but it was invisible and nobody could answer why. My friend just got his resent hopefully mime will be resent

Majin Bu Aku x, Mar 18, 2014
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

warface

I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  6. DBurleson Win User

WarFace open beta

Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.
  7. MrVictor26 Win User

WarFace open beta

i sign up for the warface closed beta like 2 months ago and wasnt until this past weekend i got the code and by the time the game finished downloading the closed beta was over..
  8. Majin Bu Aku x Win User

Warface Closed Beta

I got mine 3 weeks ago but it was invisible and nobody could answer why. My friend just got his resent hopefully mime will be resent
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Warface Closed Beta?

Hey there

You mat want to contact their support. Talking or posting about the bater could be a violation of your code of conduct and agreement. Also, many people do not have the game because it is not released yet. So there for, people may be unable to help, this
    is why I recomend going to the developer and publisher

Hope this helps

Regards
Thema:

Warface Closed Beta

1. Warface Closed Beta - Similar Threads - Warface Closed Beta

2. warface handgun

in XBoX on Consoles
    warface handgun: Does anyone know how to get access to warface handgun pack on childs profile when bought via parents profile? 6a5f55ed-b776-42e7-9d0e-c874b862adf9
  3. MK on Warface

in XboX Insiders
    MK on Warface: How do I get the support for this? It doesnt show up in my Insider content submitted by /u/ArmyIsBetter [link] [comments]
  4. Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans: Hi! please help me. Today I bought credits in the game, but I was debited from a real money card. But in the game there were no credits I need help! c452f3ec-7d06-406c-97e4-888add98ae76
  5. Warface Xbox 360 data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface Xbox 360 data: Well, i enjoyed Warface on 360 and when it shut down i was dissapointed, but now, warface returned on Xbox One, so i have a quick question ¿My previous data, (Weapons, stats etc) from the 360...
  6. Un received warface kredits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un received warface kredits: Hi....we bought £20 off warface kredits and never received the items that we bought with them! ! Microsoft dont care! ff9fb871-e1d4-4867-87bd-0f38cd536ab4
  7. warface beta on xbox one not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    warface beta on xbox one not found: got my verification email and verified .. told me to go to insider hub to get into it and when I tried it gave me an error message and now it is no longer showing in xbox insider hub......
  8. Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up: i recently downloaded the insider app to play the warface beta. A game that use to be on xbox 360 i enjoyed playing. When the xbox insider app finally installed (it was giving me error problems,...
  9. Warface & password?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface & password?: Why would the closed beta for Warface need your email PASSWORD? Seems odd..please advise. Thank you! 2deb1f31-da3a-4f37-9ddd-9ae8bca7acda
  10. Warface Closed Beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warface Closed Beta?: So i got the invite mail today saying its On Now (3/14) until Monday -- used the code... downloaded. Get to the launch screen... Nada. 'Unable to create your account - Check your Network...