Warface signed up, but how to download??

Discus and support Warface signed up, but how to download?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok I signed up for the beta and it says it 's availible, but where do you download the beta? 3e382016-799c-46c6-b441-9b9377a17388 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradman156, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Bradman156
    Bradman156 Guest

Ok I signed up for the beta and it says it 's availible, but where do you download the beta?

:)

Bradman156, Feb 5, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    War face

Not Xbox one related but who has signed up for the warface beta for 360

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 5, 2014
  3. AlienMatriX
    AlienMatriX Guest
    WarFace open beta

hi i was just wondering if anyone knows when the WarFace open beta will be available to download and play on the xbox 360 because iv signed up to the beta but aint heard anything from them

AlienMatriX, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Warface signed up, but how to download??

If you're accepted into the beta the e-mail you signed up with will be sent a redeemable 25 digit key.

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 5, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

If you're accepted into the beta the e-mail you signed up with will be sent a redeemable 25 digit key.
  6. WT9009 Win User

WarFace open beta

7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Warface Beta Sign Up

Played it yesterday, deleted it after 20mins.

They can jam their "free to play" model right up their rears!

Plus it's just such a terrible game.

(just my opinions folks, don't shout at me)
  8. ChineseTbag Win User

Warface Beta Sign Up

i played it yesterday for a bit,not too bad I had connection issues but I enjoyed what I played of it
  9. John Dowding Win User

Warface Beta Sign Up

Yes same here! might be worth a look see though!
Thema:

1. Warface signed up, but how to download?? - Similar Threads - Warface signed download

2. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  3. Warface m and kb

in XboX Insiders
    Warface m and kb: Why can’t I use my kB and m submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  4. warface handgun

in XBoX on Consoles
    warface handgun: Does anyone know how to get access to warface handgun pack on childs profile when bought via parents profile? 6a5f55ed-b776-42e7-9d0e-c874b862adf9
  5. MK on Warface

in XboX Insiders
    MK on Warface: How do I get the support for this? It doesnt show up in my Insider content submitted by /u/ArmyIsBetter [link] [comments]
  6. Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface - wrote off money from the card, but did not charge loans: Hi! please help me. Today I bought credits in the game, but I was debited from a real money card. But in the game there were no credits I need help! c452f3ec-7d06-406c-97e4-888add98ae76
  7. Warface Xbox 360 data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface Xbox 360 data: Well, i enjoyed Warface on 360 and when it shut down i was dissapointed, but now, warface returned on Xbox One, so i have a quick question ¿My previous data, (Weapons, stats etc) from the 360...
  8. Un received warface kredits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un received warface kredits: Hi....we bought £20 off warface kredits and never received the items that we bought with them! ! Microsoft dont care! ff9fb871-e1d4-4867-87bd-0f38cd536ab4
  9. Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface beta on xbox insider content not popping up: i recently downloaded the insider app to play the warface beta. A game that use to be on xbox 360 i enjoyed playing. When the xbox insider app finally installed (it was giving me error problems,...
  10. Warface Beta Sign Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warface Beta Sign Up: http://www.warface.com/xbox/ 22162e82-f25a-4cb9-a0c0-f38bae333b84