Warframe Account Migration

Discus and support Warframe Account Migration in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've invested a lot of time in Warframe in Xbox and a fair amount of money as well. Since i'm going abroad i can no longer continue to play on this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by purplerage672, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Warframe Account Migration

I've invested a lot of time in Warframe in Xbox and a fair amount of money as well. Since i'm going abroad i can no longer continue to play on this platform. I've asked members of the community whether account migration from console to PC is possible and
    they have said that DE is all up for it but it requires Microsoft to release my account information to DE. I would really like to continue playing this game in the future so i would really appreciate assistance in this matter. please do contact me privately
    to chat and for further details regarding this matter.

:)

purplerage672, Jul 29, 2019
  2. PeantTheJuju Win User

Unfortunately, Warframe account migration has been disabled and is no longer possible.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Purplerage672,

Unfortunately, you can no longer transfer accounts on Warframe. I believe they made this decision because too many people were exploiting the system.

Thanks for coming to the forums!
  4. AdamKronus Win User

I'm afraid this is not possible.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Daft Badger Win User

Warframe account migration

Best place would be the feedback site
    here
Thema:

1. Warframe Account Migration - Similar Threads - Warframe Account Migration

2. I want to swap my Warframe Xbox account to PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to swap my Warframe Xbox account to PC.: I want to swap my account in warframe and everything I have on it on Xbox to PC can I give you guys permission to do this and you will allow the swap of my Xbox Data to PC? If so I give permission...
  3. Need to transfer Warframe account from Xbox to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to transfer Warframe account from Xbox to PC: I've seen a very recent discussion post about this and a Microsoft Support Agent closed the thread and told the people on the thread to submit a ticket for this issue as the Microsoft team can...
  4. transfer warframe account to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    transfer warframe account to pc: would it ever be possible in the future to transfer your warframe account from xbox to pc 47475dca-3e37-48a3-b104-cb06f0959c57
  5. Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer: This is not relating to watch dogs, it's just that warframe wasn't an option. I want to transfer my xbox warframe account to pc, but to do so, Digital Extremes, the developer, needs the data from...
  6. Warframe account has already been linked to a Sony account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe account has already been linked to a Sony account: Now I don't know how this is even possible I was logged into the account an hour ago on my Xbox one playing just fine. But now when it prompts me to accept the terms and policies of digital...
  7. Warframe account transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe account transfer: Ok...im seriously sick of microsoft not listenng to their fanbase, ALOT of people want warframe account transfer back, but..its not and dont tell me its DE who wont let you, i went on their...
  8. Warframe Account Transfers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warframe Account Transfers: I have put 47 days, own 23 Warframes, am Mastery Rank 13 and have put probably 200+ dollars in my game. However now that the huge game updates for Warframe (Second Dream, War Within, ect) have...
  9. Warframe account migration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warframe account migration: Please can Microsoft give the go ahead for a new batch of account migration the devs have siad it's something you have to give the go ahead to do looking at the DE forums thier appears to a demand...
  10. Warframe- Matching accounts with PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warframe- Matching accounts with PC.: I Have spent allot of time on pc warframe account and would like to be able to use this. the warframe Forms say its possible. Soooo... can we set it up? b9e51057-a131-475c-a782-00f61c1289ec