Warframe, Login failed, check your info

Discus and support Warframe, Login failed, check your info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin PorterKy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Warframe, Login failed, check your info

My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the ticket daily with the issue is still going on. The reply was
    on day 6 nothing since then no reply.

Contacted my isp n they can change my ip for a dynamic ip at $15 extra a month, nope. The guy at the helpdesk did say his brother had same issue with fortnite and contacted xbox live to fix it so here I am hoping n praying this might help.

I have already....

Reset modem, left unplugged for up to 30 minutes

Reinstalled the game (before i realized issue was ip)

Removed my xbox account and set it back up but of corse nothing i do on this side can fix it.

Its most definitely ip block because I can connect my xbox to my phone via hotspot and connect all day long. The only thing i know that could have remotely caused this was i checked my pc account to look at my mod setup but my xbox wasnt even on at the time
    and pc was off when i logged back into xbox. Anyone know what a man can do to fix this?

:)

Dustin PorterKy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

Hey there Akanaria thanks for keeping in touch.

To be completely honest and transparent no, we cannot do this since they would need personal information and that would be a huge no-no. We suggest following up with Warframe.
    We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the

Xbox Forums
    for further assistance.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Akanaria thanks for keeping in touch.

We suggest trying a different account to narrow down where the problem lies. This could be on the developers end since they seem to have a hand in this. If however the separate account works then the problem would lie in the original account. Give it a shot
    and let us know so we can further assist in this peculiar matter.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Akanaria,

At this point then you would need to contact the developer and your ISP. You stated you was able to sign in on the website just fine. SO its something to do with the game itself. Have you tried uninstall and reinstall the game, clearing local save data,
    also
    remove and re-add your profile
    on the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. akanaria Win User

Yes I have, no blocking or any other issues whatso ever
  6. akanaria Win User

I've tried almost everything so far no luck whatso ever
Thema:

Warframe, Login failed, check your info

1. Warframe, Login failed, check your info - Similar Threads - Warframe Login failed

2. Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO: Everytime I try to play the game, I get this message saying Login Failed Check your Info. This has been happening for years. I've contacted the DEVs they are not helpful. They keep say I have...
  3. Warframe dont login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe dont login: Warframe for 5 days dont login or not download f9dc458e-d8cc-41b1-9e4e-8dd6f8bed98c
  4. AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls: AT&T (ISPs): Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls Hi If you are having issues logging in to a specific games, then you should contact the game developer to see if the...
  5. Warframe "Login failed. Check your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe "Login failed. Check your info": Just bought an Xbox One and previously had a warframe account on a friends console. Upon downloading warframe to my new console, i get this error message: "Login failed. Check your info.".... What...
  6. Warframe Login Fail Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Login Fail Freeze: I start up Warframe then it comes to the screen with the big Warframe logo and the black background it just stays there for a few minutes and then crashes Pls I haven't played for 3 months...
  7. warframe login fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warframe login fail: I was literally just logged in and playing, boom network failure problem now, it says login in failed check info, is this happening to anyone else, this is at least the 2nd time this month that it...
  8. can not login on Warframe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can not login on Warframe: haven't been able to play Warframe for 2 days. keeps give a message can not login check your info. 9e97533c-1df7-4b26-94b9-c6543d611796
  9. Warframe "Login failed , check your info" problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe "Login failed , check your info" problem: so. i was just playing this afternoom , then i just quited the game to do some stuff , and when i come back , the loading screen takes a longer time then before , and after some time this message...
  10. Warframe Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Login Issues: After 12 hours of watching the DE staff ignore any xbox threads that report login issues (apparently framerate issues and welcome threads are more important) I thought I might try get an answer...