Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

Discus and support Warframe players - are you able to join a squad? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BreakingNoose, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back.

submitted by /u/BreakingNoose
    [link] [comments]

/u/BreakingNoose, Dec 7, 2019
  2. SumoRabbit Win User

Online Joining

We were having this issue last night. Multiple people had multiple issues joining the party / joining the game.

1) I was in GTAV, they were in Warframe. Could not "join party" via friends app.

2) Left GTAV, same.

3) Restarted console, was able to join party.

4) Started Warframe, could not join game either by accepting invite or via party app. Both times, clicking the button did nothing.

5) Everyone quits Warframe, restarts, able to join game.

6) One player crashes out mid-game, could not rejoin via party app or invite.

7) That player restarts console, back to normal.

We've been having weird connectivity issues it seems ever since the holiday rush. :(
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Minecraft Griefing

Also, in the host settings you can choose what other players are able to do in your game. You can also grant permissions to each player when they join. While it may get tiring having to give each player that joins the permissions you have decided for them,
    when a random player joins they will not be able to make any changes to your world.
  4. XxMoonHunterxX Win User

Cant play with other players

Hi,

So on Warframe when i try to join/invite a player it says i cannot do this because of the way my account is setup

And that i can change this in thePrivacy and Online. Safety settings but i checked and it is all set to allow and everyone

Im not too sure what to do.

Thank you XBL George L
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

Hi Akanaria,

Thanks for updating us with your replies. Seems like you've tried a whole load of troubleshooting so far. Does this happen with your profile if you try to play Warframe from a different console or on a different connection, or only your console on your current
    connection? If you're able to access Warframe on a different connection (different IP) then this may mean that the DE may have IP banned you, which usually lasts about a week.

You may want to look a bit further into this over at the Warframe Forums or the Warframe threads over on reddit. Seems like other Tenno have had the same or similar experiences and may be able to offer you further assistance or fixes in relation to this.

https://forums.warframe.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/

Hope this helps you a bit more!
  6. F3n1x013 Win User

The Avoid Option Doesn't Work

or you could avoid the player and appear offline. when you do that they wont be able to join you either. cuz what is happening is that you are still in their recent players list. until that persons player list gets newer people in it and removes your name,
    you will still be on it and still be able to be joined by him unless you just set your preference to offline if you dont want to do the whole "friends only" thing.
Thema:

Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

1. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad? - Similar Threads - Warframe players are

2. Warframe End User Agreement Violation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe End User Agreement Violation: Hello, a few months ago I recived a failed login onto warframe stating that I violated the end user agreement. I have played this game for 4 years strong and have put much time into this. I...
  3. Warframe servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe servers: So ever since yesterday all servers for warframe on pc xbox one ps4 and switch have been severely broken is was recently fixed then broke a few minutes later so can you guys help de get xbox back...
  4. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically: I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people...
  5. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms: so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent...
  6. Warframe Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe Account Migration: I've invested a lot of time in Warframe in Xbox and a fair amount of money as well. Since i'm going abroad i can no longer continue to play on this platform. I've asked members of the community...
  7. New Warframe encounter hard crashed my OG Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    New Warframe encounter hard crashed my OG Xbox One: As soon as I got to the new boss my game studdered for a few moments before my console completely shut off. I had to manually press the power button to turn my console back on. In subsequent...
  8. Warframe, Login failed, check your info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe, Login failed, check your info: My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the...
  9. Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play free to play games like Warframe without gold: I have a frend who doesn't have gold and wants to know if its possible to play warframe without gold so if anyone knows please let me know b8f3cd22-d625-46df-8619-b2be58b6a475
  10. Warframe FREEdom rewards for experienced players

in XBoX Rewards
    Warframe FREEdom rewards for experienced players: After viewing the FREEdom reward topic for the warframe game and hoping to be able to earn a free 75 platinum i realized that to earn the platinum one must complete 5 "NEW" achievements and i was...