Warframe prime access

Discus and support Warframe prime access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just a quick questio.can you buy the warframe prime access pack using the money you have in your account or do you have to use credit card?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EPIC NoOb21, Dec 21, 2014.

1. EPIC NoOb21
    EPIC NoOb21 Guest

Warframe prime access

just a quick questio.can you buy the warframe prime access pack using the money you have in your account or do you have to use credit card?

:)

EPIC NoOb21, Dec 21, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Warframe prime access

Any DLC can be purchased using currency. Just be sure that you do so on the console as the website does not use currency that is on your account.

onyxishere, Dec 21, 2014
  3. EPIC NoOb21
    EPIC NoOb21 Guest
    Warframe prime access

just a quick questio.can you buy the warframe prime access pack using the money you have in your account or do you have to use credit card?

EPIC NoOb21, Dec 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Warframe prime access

onyxishere, Dec 22, 2014
  5. Noelle Westbrook Win User

I bought a prime acess warframe game however did not get

The Prime Accessories in Warframe are an in-game purchase, so you would need to contact the Warframe support if you are missing an accessory or other in-game purchase.

warframe.com/prime-access-faq >> go to Community >> select Support & sign into your account to contact their support.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Warframe prime access

Any DLC can be purchased using currency. Just be sure that you do so on the console as the website does not use currency that is on your account.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Warframe prime access

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Eligible Purchasing Invocation Mechanisms for "FREEdom Rewards" Mission (Winter 2016)

Hello cubeof11,

Since we are configured to use purchases directly from the Xbox store, we are only tracking purchases associated to the free to play game from that storefront. You are correct that only specific add-on purchases are being tracked. Currently, for the game
    Warframe, we are tracking the top add-ons listed directly on the store page for that game at (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/warframe/bps3xf74b9v1). I can confirm that the
    prime access pack is not currently on the eligibility list, since it is purchased from in-game. While the in-game purchasing does bring up a link to the store, this link is only accessible in-game, and cannot be accessed through the store alone (attempting
    to search "Nekros Prime Access" on the store, for example, does not return the url you provided as a result).

Apologies for the confusion. While I can confirm that both tigris and galatine prime are awesome, this pack is unfortunately not eligible for this offer as it is a in-game purchase, and will not award Rewards Credits.
  9. NextMemory Win User

GTA V available on gamepass today

Don’t forget that if you have amazon prime than you have twitch prime access to extra gta online benefits!
Thema:

Warframe prime access

1. Warframe prime access - Similar Threads - Warframe prime access

2. warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer: hello there, I am wondering if it is possible for me to transfer my warframe progress and/or account from my xbox 1 onto my pc somehow. it would be greatly appreciated if someone would be so kind...
  3. Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc: Whats the deal for years ive been stuck in this back and forth between Xbox and DE over this they both say ask the other and i get nowhere. Its very Frustrating. Long story short i no longer have...
  4. Warframe End User Agreement Violation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe End User Agreement Violation: Hello, a few months ago I recived a failed login onto warframe stating that I violated the end user agreement. I have played this game for 4 years strong and have put much time into this. I...
  5. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

in XboX Insiders
    Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?: I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back. submitted by /u/BreakingNoose [link] [comments]
  6. Warframe servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe servers: So ever since yesterday all servers for warframe on pc xbox one ps4 and switch have been severely broken is was recently fixed then broke a few minutes later so can you guys help de get xbox back...
  7. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically: I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people...
  8. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms: so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent...
  9. I bought a prime acess warframe game however did not get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a prime acess warframe game however did not get: I bought a prime acess warframe game however did not get 2ac0366d-04ee-450b-930c-c99e173eb33b
  10. Warframe prime access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe prime access: just a quick questio.can you buy the warframe prime access pack using the money you have in your account or do you have to use credit card? f8e95235-2d19-4709-83bf-20080f56a6a7