warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer

Discus and support warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello there, I am wondering if it is possible for me to transfer my warframe progress and/or account from my xbox 1 onto my pc somehow. it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chrispelletier1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer

hello there, I am wondering if it is possible for me to transfer my warframe progress and/or account from my xbox 1 onto my pc somehow. it would be greatly appreciated if someone would be so kind as to help me out! thanks in advance.

:)

Chrispelletier1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Not at this time possble but they have said in the past that they are working on cross save rather than crossplay because crossplay would be hard because pc is ahead and because everyone has to be on the same page and not even console platforms are on
    the same page yet as well that cross save would still be hard but more easier to do
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Hello there.

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to transfer account progress at this time, however Digital Extremes are looking into the possibility of cross saves it's just not viable at this current moment in time.

I hope this helped resolve your issue & I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi, you must ask/contact Digital Extreme for this, but (if I remember correctly) is not possible at the moment. They planned in the future for a platform independent account.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

transfer warframe account to pc

Till now that is not a cross platform game so that would be a no for the moment
  6. blueamcat Win User

transfer warframe account to pc

That will be completely up to the game's publisher. :)

https://www.warframe.com/
Thema:

1. warframe xbox 1 to pc (steam) account transfer - Similar Threads - warframe steam account

2. Excalibur Avatar Costume (warframe Xbox one)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Excalibur Avatar Costume (warframe Xbox one): Hello, Warframe has a free avatar (Excalibur suit) costume that is to be awarded when completing the "it keeps getting better" achievement. It has been many months since I completed the...
  3. Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Account Transfer Xbox-Pc: Whats the deal for years ive been stuck in this back and forth between Xbox and DE over this they both say ask the other and i get nowhere. Its very Frustrating. Long story short i no longer have...
  4. Warframe End User Agreement Violation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe End User Agreement Violation: Hello, a few months ago I recived a failed login onto warframe stating that I violated the end user agreement. I have played this game for 4 years strong and have put much time into this. I...
  5. Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?

in XboX Insiders
    Warframe players - are you able to join a squad?: I'm not able to join any squads today. Skip ahead users had matchmaking problems in Warframe last year, looks like it's back. submitted by /u/BreakingNoose [link] [comments]
  6. Warframe servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe servers: So ever since yesterday all servers for warframe on pc xbox one ps4 and switch have been severely broken is was recently fixed then broke a few minutes later so can you guys help de get xbox back...
  7. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically: I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people...
  8. Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diferent prices on warframe across all plataforms: so i live in brazil, and i've noticed that across all plataforms (pc,xbox,playstation) there is diferent pricess in real (our currency) in the same product, and that the prices are inconsistent...
  9. Warframe Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warframe Account Migration: I've invested a lot of time in Warframe in Xbox and a fair amount of money as well. Since i'm going abroad i can no longer continue to play on this platform. I've asked members of the community...
  10. New Warframe encounter hard crashed my OG Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    New Warframe encounter hard crashed my OG Xbox One: As soon as I got to the new boss my game studdered for a few moments before my console completely shut off. I had to manually press the power button to turn my console back on. In subsequent...