WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

Discus and support WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased this game for my kids on their 360. It appears to download fine to 79%, then restarts the download all over again. Based on other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisBerthiaume1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

I just purchased this game for my kids on their 360. It appears to download fine to 79%, then restarts the download all over again.

Based on other threads, I’ve cleared all of the cache files, reset the console and the router to no avail.

I have also confirmed that the region code is accurate, and that my Game Pass/Gold Ultimate account is up to date.

Any other suggestions???

:)

ChrisBerthiaume1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Microsoft acquires rights to Gears

Warhammer 40k Space Marine was awesome, it actually made you feel like a Space Marine.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Whats your Favourite Online Multiplayer..?

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine if anyone else likes the exterminatus mode send me a message and lets do the Choas bonus wave!
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Best of the Worst

Singularity

The Saboteur

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Section 8: Prejudice

Fallout New Vegas

Happy Wars

Dragon's Dogma

Dead Island
  5. iAshHD Win User

New game today

Warhammer 40k Space Marine is what I'm currently playing. Surprisingly good both online and offline, and should be pretty cheap right now.
  6. USMC 90 95 Win User

Battlefield 3 voted best game of E3...

I think Warhammer 40k Space Marine is going to be game of the year. But I am a Warhammer fan boy so my opinion probably doesn't count

[​IMG]
Thema:

WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

1. WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install - Similar Threads - WarHammer 40k Space

2. Warhammer Chaosbane will not start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer Chaosbane will not start.: I purchased the Witchhunter dlc for Warhammer Chaosbane on the xbox one, and now the game will not start. All that happens is the intial title screen comes up, then the screen goes black for...
  3. Remaster of the 2014 Warhammer 40k Space Marine game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remaster of the 2014 Warhammer 40k Space Marine game: I'd like to discuss the fact The Xbox brand made a power move earlier this year and I wanna know, why haven't they tried to remaster and acquire warhammer based games just like Space Marine? It...
  4. Warhammer 40k Space Marine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warhammer 40k Space Marine: Hopefully this will be seen by a Microsoft Team member, but here goes: Why isn't Warhammer 40k Space Marine backwards compatible? It was an awesome game, with a great story and awesome PVP...
  5. Space marine Warhammer 40k backwards capability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space marine Warhammer 40k backwards capability: Hello im an opening this discussion to talk about making the warhammer 4k space marine game playable on xbox one nothing mor nothing less please get back to me as soon possbile thank u ☺️...
  6. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2
  7. warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander for backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander for backwards compatibility: warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander are 2 games that i loved playing on the xbox 360 but never got put up for backwards compatibility which made me kind of sad in a way and would be...
  8. Patch Certification for Warhammer 40k inquisitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Patch Certification for Warhammer 40k inquisitor: Please expedite this patch certification. I purchased this game for 80$ and haven't been able to play for a week. If you are going to allow it to be released in a broken state what harm could...
  9. Warhammer 40K Space Marine online servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer 40K Space Marine online servers?: Greeting, I am still playing this game with friends, totally awesome game. I have noticed everyone talk about THQ shutdown and that it will NOT be ported to Xbox One...EVER. Given this...
  10. Warhammer 40K coming to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warhammer 40K coming to xbox one: Warhammer 40K: Chess - Regicide Announced - IGN 5c3dec8c-de3b-4c71-987d-4d94b1c7aa1f