WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

Discus and support WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased this game for my kids on their 360. It appears to download fine to 79%, then restarts the download all over again. Based on other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisBerthiaume1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:13 AM.

1. WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install

I just purchased this game for my kids on their 360. It appears to download fine to 79%, then restarts the download all over again.

Based on other threads, I’ve cleared all of the cache files, reset the console and the router to no avail.

I have also confirmed that the region code is accurate, and that my Game Pass/Gold Ultimate account is up to date.

Any other suggestions???

:)

ChrisBerthiaume1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Microsoft acquires rights to Gears

Warhammer 40k Space Marine was awesome, it actually made you feel like a Space Marine.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Last thing you can do is just try to check for updates. Have you tried to see if this game is available on the xbox one? on a digital download.
  4. Geth Win User

Try taking your console offline, and then installing it from manage games and apps section.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ChrisBerthiaume1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this problem installing your games. I understand how this could be somewhat distressing, but maybe with some troubleshooting we can get you back on track. I suggest
    attempting to download these games after restoring your console's
    network settings to factory defaults
    and reconnecting to your network as a good way to start.

Another thing you might want to try that might help would be to reinstall the console's most recent update
    if possible.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ChrisBerthiaume1 Win User

Try taking your console offline, and then installing it from manage games and apps section.
    Unfortunately, I cannot get a complete download. It keeps restarting when it hits 79%.
Thema:

1. WarHammer 40k: Space Marine Won’t Install - Similar Threads - WarHammer 40k Space

2. Games that are Roleplay like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, DC Heroes, etc... for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that are Roleplay like D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy, DC Heroes, etc... for xbox...: Are there any Roleplay, table-top, card games for xbox that are based on or inspired from Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40,000 Heresy, D&D, Pathfinder, DC Heroes, Marvel Roleplay, etc...??...
  3. Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah, after the 2.0 patch on Warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr I can't leave the system I'm...: After the patch I started an assassin but deviated from finding the magos biologist. Now I can't leave the chernobw/e system. Is there a fix? b2f37ac8-c075-4bae-bbb5-1dd0fa8ca5b2
  4. warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander for backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander for backwards compatibility: warhammer 40k space marine and surpreme commander are 2 games that i loved playing on the xbox 360 but never got put up for backwards compatibility which made me kind of sad in a way and would be...
  5. Patch Certification for Warhammer 40k inquisitor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Patch Certification for Warhammer 40k inquisitor: Please expedite this patch certification. I purchased this game for 80$ and haven't been able to play for a week. If you are going to allow it to be released in a broken state what harm could...
  6. Warhammer 40000 inquisitor martyr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer 40000 inquisitor martyr: I pre ordered warhammer 40000 inquisitor martyr months ago , i realize the release date has been moved too August 23, 2018, i pre ordered the imperial version of the game. I not sure why but the...
  7. Warhammer Vermintide crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer Vermintide crashed: whenever I launch up the game, I can get through the main menu and click on start, but whenever I do, the video always freezes about a second in, I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it...
  8. pre-order warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-order warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr xbox live gold: hello Microsoft I use the xbox one I wanted to preorder on your xbox live gold the warhammer 40,000 inquisitor martyr games but it is not available on the xbox live gold to pre-order the game .....
  9. Warhammer 40K Space Marine online servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer 40K Space Marine online servers?: Greeting, I am still playing this game with friends, totally awesome game. I have noticed everyone talk about THQ shutdown and that it will NOT be ported to Xbox One...EVER. Given this...
  10. Warhammer 40K coming to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warhammer 40K coming to xbox one: Warhammer 40K: Chess - Regicide Announced - IGN 5c3dec8c-de3b-4c71-987d-4d94b1c7aa1f