warning: kinect speech functionality is reduced due to unsupported locale/language

Discus and support warning: kinect speech functionality is reduced due to unsupported locale/language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Just loaded COD on xbox one and got this error on the main screen, warning: kinect speech functionality is reduced due to unsupported... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iiiNeURoTiC, Jun 17, 2014.

1. iiiNeURoTiC
    iiiNeURoTiC Guest

warning: kinect speech functionality is reduced due to unsupported locale/language

Hi,

Just loaded COD on xbox one and got this error on the main screen,

My locale has not changed? any ideas?

:)

iiiNeURoTiC, Jun 17, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How to change your XBOX LIVE language?

support.xbox.com/.../speech-recognition

if you read the offical link there only german is supported actually with all kinect supported regions they only support the local languages one in every region

siri can recognize certain languages and are localized to the Apple's server not german server and its not Content it can search for content as long as the local services doesn't block any offencive content (last i checked web traffic isn't controled in
    germany)

and yes germany does filter some content depends on what

ngocphi, Jun 17, 2014
  3. danielexxxx
    danielexxxx Guest
    Enable Kinect

Hello, I tryed to enable Kinect voice command but there is a warning saying to specify local setting for kincet voice recognition. I'm Italian and I didin't find anywhere these local setting... can anyone help me? Have I to set the XOne to english language?

danielexxxx, Jun 17, 2014
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

Not as yet. I know the recent update to the people in the preview program showed a change of functionality in the European regions. What region are you in?

bigbenx88, Jun 18, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Not as yet. I know the recent update to the people in the preview program showed a change of functionality in the European regions. What region are you in?
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to change your XBOX LIVE language?

if you read the offical link there only german is supported actually with all kinect supported regions they only support the local languages one in every region

siri can recognize certain languages and are localized to the Apple's server not german server and its not Content it can search for content as long as the local services doesn't block any offencive content (last i checked web traffic isn't controled in
    germany)

and yes germany does filter some content depends on what
  7. kinmad4it Win User

TheHut: Xbox One for £399.99 (pre-order price promise)

Just skimmed through the press release someone posted earlier in this thread and came across an interesting little snippet.

2 Kinect voice functionality only available in supported locales and languages.
    So that must mean that kinect isn't a necessity. If some countries can't use it because of language barriers, there should be no difference in someone here not using it.
  8. ngocphi Win User

One of the many reason I hate living overseas...

With kinect it is affected by the region of your account as it is online specific

Every kinect supported country supports only a set languages

only english Regions support english kinect

German support german

France supports french

Is the list of kinect supported regions and what languages they support english isnt supported by kinect in germany

Kinect is geoip specific so even changing uk wont help you
  9. Lloydy25 Win User

Not another resolution thread!!

GG I meant that the 10% GPU reserved for kinect has been reduced. Some of the GPU is still reserved for kinect functions, whether a kinect is used or not, hence why I said the 10% has been reduced not removed.
Thema:

1. warning: kinect speech functionality is reduced due to unsupported locale/language - Similar Threads - warning kinect speech

2. Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work

in XboX Insiders
    Warning to all plays on the Xbox beta version of the transfer settings will not work: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gfreddy840 [link] [comments]
  3. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  4. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  5. Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have collaborated to warn the United States government about the effects that the recent China trade tariff will have on the production of video games consoles. In a...
  6. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  7. Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.: Can anyone help with this issue? Anyone have this problem before? The power supply light is green. The light on the console it self does not turn on yet the message for ventilation appears and...
  8. A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers: This is a warning to anyone one that thinks about buying a Microsoft Design Lab Controller. I have purchased 2 design lab controllers, and in both cases I have treated the, with the utmost...
  9. Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way i can be unbanned as a warning over something dumb i did a few...: I know this may sound like a stupid question, but about 3 years ago i decided to be a smarty pants and said "Xbox won't ban me for this" and proceeded to modify my Avatar's colors using an...
  10. games turn off without warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games turn off without warning: Hello we bought a new xbox one x and we are playing Call of duty 4, blackout. During the game's times about every hour, the game close down and we get in to the start menu. Every time we need to...