Warranty Elite Series 2

Discus and support Warranty Elite Series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; what is the warranty on these controllers i got mine day one and am being told its out of warranty ****. I had the series 1 or original and it had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Greasemonkey2824, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Warranty Elite Series 2

what is the warranty on these controllers i got mine day one and am being told its out of warranty ****. I had the series 1 or original and it had a year with it. I have stick drift real bad and it wont connect to anything i have to use the cord. If this
    is the way xbox is going to be then maybe i wont get the new xbox and make the switch. just saying

:)

Greasemonkey2824, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect

Did you buy a warranty? I have an elite series 2 and it had the standard 90 day warranty. Perhaps its a visual big on the website.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

6. Greasemonkey2824 Win User

Warranty Elite Series 2

When i registered it the other day trying to get it fixed it said it was out of warranty
Thema:

Warranty Elite Series 2

1. Warranty Elite Series 2 - Similar Threads - Warranty Elite Series

2. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty: I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start...
  3. Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...: well I liked the controller but ya know not covered under warranty anymore so I guess I'll just buy a scuf . Solid waste of money. [img] 95f5930f-18e5-4add-9289-c618220dffb2
  4. XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty: So I pre-ordered my Elite Series 2 controller on Amazon when it was announced and got it last year in November. It's since has left thumbstick drift issues and unresponsive face buttons. Very...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Extended Warranty - Mexico: Hello Microsoft community. I purchased my Xbox Elite S2 controller a few weeks ago and I'd like to purchase extended warranty. I've been looking over the past few hours and haven't been able to...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 Controller / warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 Controller / warranty: Hello, first of all sorry for my English, I am French suddenly I do my best to succeed in making myself understood. Here I have an xbox elite series 2 controller and it has a problem with the left...
  7. Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty claim issue- Xbox Elite Series 2: For the past three days I've been trying to file a warranty claim for my elite series 2 controller. I never get an actual error message but when it comes to selecting a shipping method (expedited...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty: Okay so trying to get help with this has been an actual nightmare. I want to make a warranty claim for my Elite Controller that I bought last February in 2019 but every avenue I take I get walled...
  9. Elite Series 2 - Replacement or purchase warranty - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - Replacement or purchase warranty - please help: So I pre-ordered my elite series 2 online last year when it was announced. The left stick has started drifting like crazy to the point I cant use any media apps and in any game my character gets...
  10. Issue with my elite 2 series warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my elite 2 series warranty.: I purchased an elite 2 and warranty, had to send it in for the standard 90 day period warranty and was told warranty would be moved to device, now I am being told this isn't possible, despite the...